Sign in to follow this  
RepGuy

NOOB Omega Planet Ocean

RepGuy

I picked up this NOOB CrPO on special from Josh, and after a mild heart attach when the watch got 'lost' in transit for about a month, I was happy to see it re-appear and I received it shortly after. The watch has an A2836 movement, and so far, it has been running super smooth, no stutter or any issues. The date changes right at midnight, and the watch feels hefty and solid. They seems to have fixed the 'happy feet' issue, and all of the logos appear as they should. The clasp is solid and seems like it will hold up to years of abuse. Below are some shots of the watch in incandescent lighting (sorry). I'll try to update the pictures if I can remember to snap some shots in the sun. I do live in Ohio, so not much sun this time of year though!

1108162029_zpslwf2weut.jpg

1108162031a_zpsdrsx01xg.jpg

1108162031b_zpsqsfw7mn9.jpg

1108162031_zpsqtfr3hgr.jpg

1108162029b_zpsnweyu9a4.jpg

1108162030_zps0va3xjs5.jpg

1108162056_zpsvbzgjeie.jpg

1108162032_zpsnpynzxqy.jpg

RUSH2112

Beautiful piece. I have the pumpkin but that's nice too.

martinines

Very nice Repguy, can I ask how much you paid please?

Nikosaldente

Beautiful!

Glad it eventually showed up!

Enjoy it in good health!

anfalas

I'm gonna stick my neck out and go $268 mate. Most of the TD's are doing a decent deal on these. Toro $248 plus shipping.

Lovely reps these been mulling over it for ages...... ;)

ower

I got the same and so far it is the best replica I have had. The bracelet feels supersmooth, I had the watch compared to gen and the only flaw I see is that the color of the orange Seamaster logo did fade on my rep after couple years. But who knows what the gen would do... Enjoy it mate, this is my most worn watch by far.

martinines

I'm gonna stick my neck out and go $268 mate. Most of the TD's are doing a decent deal on these. Toro $248 plus shipping.

Cheers Anf, sold my UPO long ago and do miss it on my wrist as it's a pretty handsome watch.

Toss up between a decent crpo and the spectre jobbie.

RepGuy

You're right on the price. All costs, including shipping put me back $260. I had been considering one for a while, and when the price dropped I couldn't resist :lol:

RepGuy
Beautiful!

Glad it eventually showed up!

Enjoy it in good health!

Thanks Niko! I was starting to think a delivery courier was enjoying my watch when the package went missing

jmshen

Looks great; nice pictures. You're amassing a small Omega diver army, eh? :D

RepGuy

Well I have picked up nearly every Rolex I am interested in, so the logical next step was to move into the Omega Seamaster line!

anfalas

Well I have picked up nearly every Rolex I am interested in, so the logical next step was to move into the Omega Seamaster line!

Rollies n Omegas .......exquisite taste you have mate :)

anfalas

Cheers Anf, sold my UPO long ago and do miss it on my wrist as it's a pretty handsome watch.

Toss up between a decent crpo and the spectre jobbie.

Yeah I'm stuck between PO, Explorer 2 and Seawolf Grey Dial mate.........decisions decisions!! Must admit I shelled out for DHL for the Spectre figuring the less time the bleedin thing stays in the postal system the better lol

Edited by anfalas

RepGuy

Rollies n Omegas .......exquisite taste you have mate :)

I like divers, and it just so happens that Rolex and Omega have the best looking ones. I've got an AP Diver at my local watch smith for repair, so after that's all fixed up, an AP Diver will be in rotation as well :lol:

Uplade3

I got the same and so far it is the best replica I have had. The bracelet feels supersmooth, I had the watch compared to gen and the only flaw I see is that the color of the orange Seamaster logo did fade on my rep after couple years. But who knows what the gen would do... Enjoy it mate, this is my most worn watch by far.

Have you had a chance to compare the bracelet to Gen? The biggest thing for me right now is whether the rep bracelets are as heavy and well-lubricated as the Gens

RepGuy

Have you had a chance to compare the bracelet to Gen? The biggest thing for me right now is whether the rep bracelets are as heavy and well-lubricated as the Gens

I actually tried on this exact model at my local AD to get a feel for its size and weight before buying the rep. The watch feels the same as what I tried on at the AD in terms of weight and size. I personally think this bracelet is the best one I've gotten on a rep

Nikosaldente

RepGuy is right!

These Omega Reps are spot on!

Check out the one I got, a PO Ultimate with swiss ETA! It has the exact same weight as the Gen!

Here's the link :

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=122439&hl=&fromsearch=1

Funny story!