rotter023

Is www.kuvarsitwatch.cn legit?

rotter023

Hi all,

Just ordered a watch from www.kuvarsitwatch.cn and after seeing here that the link given for the Kuvarsit site is www.kuvarsitwatch.co I'm panicking a little. Is this the same website and dealer??

baxter

Unfortunately ... probably not .... doesn't mean you won't get a watch but it's not guaranteed .... as you know now they only have one address and it is shown in their section, anything else is a clone site, hopefully the site you ordered from is an actual business running off the back of them and not an outright scammer ... good luck !!

rotter023

Unfortunately ... probably not .... doesn't mean you won't get a watch but it's not guaranteed .... as you know now they only have one address and it is shown in their section, anything else is a clone site, hopefully the site you ordered from is an actual business running off the back of them and not an outright scammer ... good luck !!

I'm on a livechat right now with "Sally" trying to get it cancelled and refunded. Fingers crossed.

Live and learn!

Edited by rotter023

baxter

I'm on a livechat right now with "Sally" trying to get it cancelled and refunded. Fingers crossed.

Live and learn!

Hope you get it sorted !!

rotter023

Live and learn!

Hope you get it sorted !!

Livechat said they will cancel the order and refund the money if it's been processed. They gave it the old it'll take weeks to get the money back, but tbh that doesn't bother me even if that turns out to be true.

Halim

i recieved a reply to my email from "daisy" at Kuvarsit, is that normal or am i supposed to be dealing with a specific person

rotter023

i recieved a reply to my email from "daisy" at Kuvarsit, is that normal or am i supposed to be dealing with a specific person

For my new order at the correct Kuvarsit website (www.kuvarsitwatch.co) I'm also dealing with Daisy. Think we are ok mate.

johntdublin

Hi All,

Emailed Kuvarsitwatch.cn today and Mehmet replied very promptly. Have yet to order but so far communication has been good.

John

JSJ

I'm not sure just how difficult this is. Compare each letter of the domain name and if they don't match with the one in the TD section, it's A FUCKING FAKE SITE.

andyboy

If you don`t want to be scammed only use the links to the dealer sites that are posted in their sub forums.

The sub forums are always updated if there is any changes.

rotter023

Hi All,

Emailed Kuvarsitwatch.cn today and Mehmet replied very promptly. Have yet to order but so far communication has been good.

John

That's not the legit Kuvarsit site mate, it's Kuvarsitwatch.co you want.

Jibuti

start saving for new watch, OP, this time it will be gone...

coldplayer

If you don`t want to be scammed only use the links to the dealer sites that are posted in their sub forums.

The sub forums are always updated if there is any changes.

^

This

jordanrides

Any word?

Did you get burned?

leogear

Hey

I had found one more web kuvarsit01.com and the email is [email protected]

And it wrotes KUVARSIT KUVARSIT 

IS IT LEGIT AND SAFE ? 

THANKS

kuvarsit
On 2018/4/23 at 09:53, Glaude said:

http://www.kuvarsit01.com | Email: [email protected] are legit and safe as shown in the TD list that you can find here :

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPOR!!

I WANT TO REMIND YOU GUYS, RIGHT NOWW OUR WEBSITE IS WWW.KUVARSIT01.COM !  IF OUR WEBSITE GET BLOCKED. PLEASE WWW.KUVARSIT02.COM / IT WILL BE CHANGINT THE NUMBER ALL THE TIME. 

BEST REGARDS 

KW TEAM