Sign in to follow this  
dfq23

What do you think about JeanRichard watches?

dfq23

For some reason i've got a hankering for a jeanrichard.

The designs definitely appeal and the seem to be quality pieces as they are the tudor to girard perigeux's rolex.

What's the opinion of em on here? They can be had from the states for a decent price compared to retail here even after getting bent over by exchange rates and customs.

NMA

I do like their old "TV Screen" watches :)

madaboutyou

I think they are pretty, sad, but neve had anything from JeanRichard ;/

KarmaToBurn

I like them quite a bit. I've been tempted to order the aquascope or terrascope reps many times in the past but haven't pulled the trigger on one yet.

dfq23

I like them quite a bit. I've been tempted to order the aquascope or terrascope reps many times in the past but haven't pulled the trigger on one yet.

For a not very cheap rep you'd have thought they would have got the date wheels the correct colour though. All white instead of being the same colour as the dial on the Aquascope

fatarms

I really dig the terrascope and have one on my radar if funds permit sometime in the future. I've asked a couple of the TD's and the terrascope reps are already sold out and the factories haven't made any more.

dfq23

I really dig the terrascope and have one on my radar if funds permit sometime in the future. I've asked a couple of the TD's and the terrascope reps are already sold out and the factories haven't made any more.

http://m.dhgate.com/product/2016-brandswatch9u-suggest-jeanrichard-automatic/392647258.html#s1-2-1;searl|2485277253

;)

NFleischer

D1834717-DEBA-45EA-A913-577AF9AEB963_zpskde8rgew.jpg

I like this rep!

Also have an old Gen Chronoscope.DSCN0082.jpg

KarmaToBurn

http://m.dhgate.com/product/2016-brandswatch9u-suggest-jeanrichard-automatic/392647258.html#s1-2-1;searl|2485277253

;)

At $120 I'd make an order but I'm not willing to buy over 80 of them to get that price lol

dfq23

;)

At $120 I'd make an order but I'm not willing to buy over 80 of them to get that price lol

Shame bulk buys are against the rules. Seller has few other models and messaged him to see if he can get any others. I think this one is a fantasy though

fatarms

This is the one I'm after, or something similar rep-wise.

r79fec.jpg

dfq23

If you go to fat pandas old page and go to the 2015 link and on december 31 page there are pics of all the ones they did

fatarms

If you go to fat pandas old page and go to the 2015 link and on december 31 page there are pics of all the ones they did

Tim was one of the TD's I messaged (after seeing them on his old page), he said they were all gone.

KarmaToBurn

I've also seen them on Robbie's site.

NFleischer

r79fec.jpg

On sale now for $600 at Ashford.com

childishthing

meh... i don't get the appeal

there are just too many more appealing options to ever justify buying one

like their diver watches for example; there are SO MANY more interesting dive watches out there, even similarly styled. same for their dress watches, etc.

dfq23

meh... i don't get the appeal

there are just too many more appealing options to ever justify buying one

like their diver watches for example; there are SO MANY more interesting dive watches out there, even similarly styled. same for their dress watches, etc.

One mans interesting is another man's hublot

Hell some people even buy invictas!

fatarms

r79fec.jpg

Just looked for that one there under the Black Friday as well as general search, didn't see it for $600. Actually didn't see it listed at all on the site. Do you have a link for it?

shinynewbling52

Y

r79fec.jpg

Just looked for that one there under the Black Friday as well as general search, didn't see it for $600. Actually didn't see it listed at all on the site. Do you have a link for it?

Yeah, this is cool! Haven't seen this one before. There are a bunch of these that interest me like that all natural bronze dial one. There are a good amount of variations.

roberto

Never seen one before but the grey dial one.. that's sweet.

Some very heavy discounting on that Ashford site.. Wow

NFleischer

http://www.ashford.c...cat680070&so=29

They had the silver Terrascope on sale for $599, sold out. This seems to be whats left for

now. Some other good deals, like this Edox day/date $379; but sold out for now too.

http://www.ashford.c..._cat680070&so=3

They put the Brown Terrascope on sale too now for $599

http://www.ashford.com/us/watches/jeanrichard/terrascope/60500-11-B01-HDP0.pid?nid=cpg_cat680070&so=21