Sign in to follow this  
childishthing

To Chrono or not to Chrono?

Realism

you want water-resistant watches... that chrono (in a rep) has so many weak pts... get the one without a chrono

Kernow

I love Omega Seamasters in general. I have several Seamaster Professionals and POs including Seamaster Professional chronos, but I don't have any PO Chronos as it too thick and unwieldy for my liking. The 3 hander is a clear winner for me.

Nickfive

Tricky one, but would probably be the chrono for me.

either way it's happy days :thumbsup:

gb7007

Both are nice watches. Personally I prefer the Non-chrono version

10:10 Watch Repair

Unless you're diving and actually using a diving watch's functions, I don't understand wearing any watch, rep or gen, while swimming or in the shower for that matter.

They get quite clean that way.

Bxx

hi,ok non chrono wijth an eta 2824 is reliable the chrono a7750 means risk,do not play with the chrono as the chance of it to malfunction and not been able to reset at 12,then you have a good looking chrono watch with a chrono that you will not use,i ask what s the us then,until we can get a very reliable a7750 of sort I am staying away,good luck...

TKO

I would choose the non chrono because it looks better and there's less functions to go wrong. I like to keep it simple

Rx4Time

While I love chronographs, the faux subdial at 3 is a deal breaker. For a planet ocean, I'd go non chronograph. Also the chronograph pushers are more places for water intrusion.