Sign in to follow this  
DR3M3L

RWI'/ current state - Information and updates

yllekp

Good luck, J. I know only too well how massive a job you're taking on - try to get some sleep sometime, huh? ;)

Sleepless nights ahead of me...... Holidays just around the corner so that might give me a break, eventually. :)

Get your rest my friend. We need you at full strength after the migration happens lol.

How do I do this?

This is missing.

What does this button do?

How do I get into ...........?

Etc. Etc.

Thank you J for all the hard work.

FiloViridae

Good luck, J. I know only too well how massive a job you're taking on - try to get some sleep sometime, huh? ;)

Sleepless nights ahead of me...... Holidays just around the corner so that might give me a break, eventually. :)

Yes... You need some rest mate! Good luck, and keep doing great :)

Tonyb1975

Succes kerel

rocketdogbert

Thanks man!

black263

Moving to a new environment. Somewhere that hackers won't be bothered to go to. A place where technology is ignored. You moving the forum to Yorkshire?

Thrasher

Its RWG they did it and now they seek to assimilate us...RESISTANCE IS FUTILE did you hear that, they are among us!

ThePapabear71

Good luck for this massive work! As someone who has done something like that (but waaayyy smaller community), i know what you are going for. Get your rest, you will need it to fix all the issues that are coming up naturally with such kind of work!

Martycus

Locked out for 1-2 days. Please say it is not so. I hate cold turkey :)

At least you wont have to deal with the noobs selling five watches with 2-post counts

Maximalek

GLWM good luck with migration and upgrading Rwi and thanky you RWG

Dowbs

Hold me boys I'm scared.

dadia

Good luck guys - you are doing outstanding job

hublotkingpower

All the best, good luck and thank you for all the work you're doing for RWI :) !!

elp
Hold me boys I'm scared.

OK, but keep your hands to yourself.

Dowbs
Hold me boys I'm scared.

OK, but keep your hands to yourself.

... No promises.

zaeim

Good luck mate :)

Darklite69

Yes... You need some rest mate! Good luck, and keep doing great :)

Hello filo good to see so many familiar faces over here! Looks like we are all in meltdown together! Let's hope it's not too long.

trailboss99

It will be more than a couple of days guys, DR3M3L won't be ready to start the migration for at least 48 hours. We had to take her down early, she was unstable as all hell and spewing shite at people.

Tonyb1975

Let's hope for the best guys

eastrandmullet

thanks for the heads up - could be good for RWI

clean up

start fresh

order the posts

yay!

thanks to RWG - nice place actually, very concise compared to RWI.

anfalas

It will be more than a couple of days guys, DR3M3L won't be ready to start the migration for at least 48 hours. We had to take her down early, she was unstable as all hell and spewing shite at people.

..........'unstable and spewing shite' .............oh well a few more days on RWG and our friends will feel right at home........... :lmao:

Thrasher

Thanks Dr. J , I truly love the forum and appreciate all that the staff does to make it great.

TheFonz
Thanks Dr. J , I truly love the forum and appreciate all that the staff does to make it great.

If you love it so much then why don't you marry it?! :P

JK,+1

childishthing

Man, I don't envy the workload. I'm gonna take it easy for the next few days, but I'll be thinking of you all.

Cheers

Aidy

Hope everything goes well, somebody's remembered Marvin De Bot though he's not stuck there we need a New Years raffle

atgm

I don't think the raffle's high on anyone's priority list at the moment... but even if things go awry and take a bit longer than expected, we can always have a "Welcome back to RWI" raffle. :)