Sign in to follow this  
DR3M3L

RWI'/ current state - Information and updates

dhmrs

Already having RWI withdrawals

Greek88

Good luck. Hope it gets sorted out quick qnd smooth.

guru

crossing my fingers and good luck

kdo2milger

I know it isn't much but if there is anything I (we fellow RWI'ers) can do to help out, please let us (me) know.

DR3M3L

Small update:

We did two test migrations today that went very well. The migration of test data was 100% succesfull. We'll start the migration tomorrow and expect it to finish in 10-12 hours, after that we'll have to do a few tests before we can put things live. If all goes like planned we will be up an running tomorrow night.

We won't be able to migrate everything in the first migration. We won't migrate sales feedback as an example as it's quite a hard migration to write. We'll be back with all of our member data, posts, forums and shoutbox. The sales form might take another while to be fully productive too. We're doing the best we can to get the new platform in shape and write all of the modifications in this new system like we had done in the old setup. Some things might take weeks, others might take months. Please bear in mind that the current forum was modified by me and many others for years and that it is almost impossible to rewrite all of this for the new platform in a short timeframe.

I thank you all for your patience and hope to get a new forum up and running which will prove to be more stable and friendly in user experience.

Barth

Thanks a lot for your hard work mate !!

Raddave

Thanks J !

kdo2milger

Thanks a lot for your hard work mate !!

+1 @DR3M3L

:thumbsup:

yllekp

Small update:

We did two test migrations today that went very well. The migration of test data was 100% succesfull. We'll start the migration tomorrow and expect it to finish in 10-12 hours, after that we'll have to do a few tests before we can put things live. If all goes like planned we will be up an running tomorrow night.

We won't be able to migrate everything in the first migration. We won't migrate sales feedback as an example as it's quite a hard migration to write. We'll be back with all of our member data, posts, forums and shoutbox. The sales form might take another while to be fully productive too. We're doing the best we can to get the new platform in shape and write all of the modifications in this new system like we had done in the old setup. Some things might take weeks, others might take months. Please bear in mind that the current forum was modified by me and many others for years and that it is almost impossible to rewrite all of this for the new platform in a short timeframe.

I thank you all for your patience and hope to get a new forum up and running which will prove to be more stable and friendly in user experience.

Thank you for the Update J. Take care of yourself.

jms2016

Oi :D

Test Migrations FTW <3

Michael99

Thank you very much for your efforts and please don't forget your families - Xmas is coming soon :-)

TheFonz
Small update:

Dude, seriously.. Where do we send the pizzas and what toppings do you want? (assuming you live in a place with decent pizza)

Rush

Thank you gentleman!

chronomate

Thanks mate!

Can't wait to be back on RWI. It's nice here as well. But somehow I prefer the dark layout we have at home :laugh:

And I don't get it with the smileys over here :rofl:

Variatio Delectat

Thanks a lot for the update, good luck with the migration. Hope to see you soon up and running again, and for now: Merry Christmas!

elp
Thanks mate!

Can't wait to be back on RWI. It's nice here as well. But somehow I prefer the dark layout we have at home :laugh:

Bottom of the page, change theme to RWG_XMAS ... You can thank me later :lol:

yllekp
Thanks mate!

Nice1 elp

ALE7575

@DR3M3L

Many thanks for this nice job my friend

Good luck

ALE

mclarendude

I just came by this. May everything get sorted out accordingly.

Tonyb1975

Respect for doing this great job

simonete

Thank you very much for effort and your time.

Aquanautilus

Small update:

AAaawsome !!

Everyone who is involved, thank you so much for your efforts!

chronomate
Thanks mate!

Nice1 elp

All Christmas now ;)

Still don't get it with the smileys :-D

LovesRM

Awesome news! Hope you get some time to take xmas off to celebrate with your family as well ;)

darwin_the_fish

How can we help?

Edited by darwin_the_fish