Sign in to follow this  
DR3M3L

RWI'/ current state - Information and updates

dhmrs

Is tapatalk going to be enabled with the new software?

DR3M3L

We're currently rewriting the Tapatalk plugin to create our own API where Tapatalk can communicate with. This will result in a few features not being compatible due to security reasons. We can't any longer accept ANY code written by their developers. Heck, I'm on a point where I'm thinking of contacting them in name of my company to help them out in writing good plugins. They kind of owe me the job due to the issues they brought :Whistle:

dhmrs

We're currently rewriting the Tapatalk plugin to create our own API where Tapatalk can communicate with. This will result in a few features not being compatible due to security reasons. We can't any longer accept ANY code written by their developers. Heck, I'm on a point where I'm thinking of contacting them in name of my company to help them out in writing good plugins. They kind of owe me the job due to the issues they brought :Whistle:

well, the security and integrity of RWI is what matters the most. I'm surprised the app is that bad considering how many people use it lol. It was convinient uploading pics from my phone though

Neon

Thanks for all the updates. Of course Tapatalk is awful. That's what happens without competition.

beanie236

I can't wait

Variatio Delectat
I'm surprised the app is that bad considering how many people use it lol.

Really? Just think about how many people use WhatsApp...

MetalMickey
I'm surprised the app is that bad considering how many people use it lol.

Really? Just think about how many people use WhatsApp...

The idea behind Tapatalk is brilliant. The execution is horrible.

wimpie007

Perhaps using Mashape is also more secure? Do you know that?

nomercy

can't wait for the rwi to up again, thanks for the hard work!

trailboss99

Wow mate, I'm impressed at how fast that went! Well done.

AAH1483

Please hurry fellas and I know this take time but I'm having the shakes really bad here and I think rehab is closed for the holidays.

yllekp

Wow mate, I'm impressed at how fast that went! Well done.

:)

User Error

i can't wait for the relaunch, i need a new watch.

yllekp

i can't wait for the relaunch, i need a new watch.

1 more post and you can see M2M here :)

nycrounders

Great job dr3m3l and trailboss crew! Merry Christmas to everyone!

maron

Thank you guys! been missing RWI. And also just want to say I love that we have an RWI app, since RWI has been down and RWG doesn't use tapatalk I realized just how great having an app is

BigDuhty

Cant wait!

Dowbs

Can we go home yet?

DR3M3L

Seems like all the migrations went well tonight with one exception: The Private Messages. We're currently re-running the worker that migrates Private messages. If all goes well we should be ready to go live in about 6 hours from now.

Importing pri...2.5% 79,000/3,216,462 ETC: 4 hrs, 3 mins. Elapsed: 6 mins, 8 secs [10mb]

Variatio Delectat

Well THAT'S good news indeed! :)

tego3007

Great news J.

Chris3007

rocketdogbert

Nice one matey, Merry Christmas

serty

Incredible work Dremel!

trailboss99

Seems like all the migrations went well tonight with one exception: The Private Messages. We're currently re-running the worker that migrates Private messages. If all goes well we should be ready to go live in about 6 hours from now.

Thanks mate, we owe you heaps.

Importing pri...2.5% 79,000/3,216,462 ETC: 4 hrs, 3 mins. Elapsed: 6 mins, 8 secs [10mb]

3.2 million private messages . . . :picard:

And yes DR3M3L I do know how many of them are mine :P

DR3M3L

Thanks mate, we owe you heaps.

3.2 million private messages . . . :picard:

And yes DR3M3L I do know how many of them are mine :P

If only I could skip your inbox..... Would save a lot! ;)

The private messages just failed once again due to an exception with attached files. Currently writing a fix and then the next try will run.