Sign in to follow this  
DR3M3L

RWI'/ current state - Information and updates

Dowbs

I haven't said it yet but you're actually a saint J, thanks for all your hard working trying to get the mothership back up and running. Hopefully it's any time now, I can't stop twitching...

trailboss99

We truly are not worthy of this effort mate, we owe you.

Dowbs

Can i be the first to nominate J (whose full name I can't remember right now on account of still being very drunk, Jaron is it?) for sainthood on RWI? Saint DR3M3L? Or maybe S4INT DR3M3L to fit the 1337 5P34K theme?

Edited by Dowbs

yllekp

Can i be the first to nominate J (whose full name I can't remember right now on account of still being very drunk, Jaron is it?) for sainthood on RWI? Saint DR3M3L? Or maybe S4INT DR3M3L to fit the 1337 5P34K theme?

Jumble the letters up and you have got it :)

ptw1953

Merry Christmas to all RWI admin, and members.

NCRich

Nothing like not remembering Christmas.

Vorenus

Dremel you tha man buddy!

Dowbs

It's not so much that I "didn't remember" Christmas, more like I don't give a shit about Christmas.

Michael99

Good luck for the final tests!

live1

well done dremmel trailboss and the rwi family and the RWG family happy xmas guys

Edited by live1

dadia

Great work you guys and happy x-mas to all :) Cant wait for it to be up and running :)

RUSH2112

It's not so much that I "didn't remember" Christmas, more like I don't give a shit about Christmas.

Drunk and thick

atgm

Seconding the canonization of @DR3M3L... working through Christmas day for us watch addicts, I can't thank you enough for your overtime!

mavan

Literally just started looking into RWI probably 12 hours before it was shut down Can't wait to see it back up and running so I can immerse myself in all this info.

Tonyb1975

Here same mate i am waiting to use the great RWI app again

elp

Literally just started looking into RWI probably 12 hours before it was shut down �� Can't wait to see it back up and running so I can immerse myself in all this info.

What are you looking for?

mclarendude

Thanks TB and DR3M3L for your hard work & updates. I must say I miss our home but all good things take time. Keep up the good work and Merry Christmas to all my fellow RWI pals. :)

Edited by mclarendude

danimlg92

Perfect Xmast present :) Just got depressed when I found out forum was down, as I was in search of reviews as always, this time a HQ top Sub rep. Lucky me I found this forum which is great also with all TDs listed :D

Anyway, lets wait for tomorrow updates!!

Merry christmast to all users here :)

yllekp

Merry christmast to all users here :)

Users, you make us sound like drug addicts lol. Welcome fellow refugee and Merry Christmas.

trailboss99

well done dremmel trailboss and the rwi family and the RWG family happy xmas guys

DR3M3L and his brother are doing 98% of the work, all I'm doing is giving my OK to the planning.

I'd say the boys ran out of spare hours in the day yesterday, it was Christmas day after all. I haven't heard much to pass on, she will be back when she's back.

dhmrs

Hope everything is going well

ginopino

Seems like all the migrations went well tonight with one exception: The Private Messages. We're currently re-running the worker that migrates Private messages. If all goes well we should be ready to go live in about 6 hours from now.

Importing pri...2.5% 79,000/3,216,462 ETC: 4 hrs, 3 mins. Elapsed: 6 mins, 8 secs [10mb]

That's a great news! Thanks!!!

kyriacos

Patience is a virtue...

Good chance to get to know RWG

Variatio Delectat
Patience is a virtue...

Oh yeah, my second initial is p for patience... NOT. :D