Sign in to follow this  
DR3M3L

RWI'/ current state - Information and updates

Vorenus

Merry christmast to all users here :)

Users, you make us sound like drug addicts lol. Welcome fellow refugee and Merry Christmas.

Well we would probably qualify as full blown addicts for sure. The rep drug is a strong one and highly addictive : D

Merry Christmas all!

Michu1337

Hope everything will go fast

Natas78

Oh wow that's great news!!

java
Patience is a virtue...

Oh yeah, my second initial is p for patience... NOT. :D

Really missing it . I am in a remote ski resort in Hakuba valley Japan . Spent the day running around the nursery slopes chasing my 4 year old daughter, first time on skis, and shouting

" Bend your knees , weight at the front of the skis. "

Sat down in the lounge with a glass of wine in my hand. Could just do with an hour on RWI right now. Have to wait till those wonderful guys finish the good work .

She did complete about 400 meters with two slight turns without falling, not fast but as fast as i could run. So success, good days work.

31514235150_c1f6b35f05_b.jpg[/url]

31046549824_446c8fef72_b.jpg

Edited by java

Tobias86

Thank you DR3M3L!! Can't wait for RWI to be back up and running smoothly. However I can now say RWG will now be a 2nd home

Edited by Tobias86

atgm

Really missing it . I am in a remote ski resort in Hakuba valley Japan .

Will you be swinging through Tokyo at any point? It would be great to meet another RWIer. :)

java

Really missing it . I am in a remote ski resort in Hakuba valley Japan .

Will you be swinging through Tokyo at any point? It would be great to meet another RWIer. :)

Was in Tokyo for a few days 22nd to 25th In Shinjuku. I am back in Tokyo on 29th and then fly back to Bangkok on 30th . Staying at Metropolitan near the main station (Nirita I think, Ginza area) Wife and little one usually sleeping by 9pm could meet for a drink if you are free.

DR3M3L

Next update: The PM's where finally migrated without errors :)

We started putting things on the live server and expect this to be done soon. Me and my brother will be out for a christmas dinner first and check on the progress when we get back this evening.

trailboss99

Whoo Hoo! Thanks for the update!

Daffy

Thank you and your brother, DR3M3L. I am a coder and automator, by trade, and I know just how much work this is...

jpohl402
Patience is a virtue...

Oh yeah, my second initial is p for patience... NOT. :D

Really missing it . I am in a remote ski resort in Hakuba valley Japan . Spent the day running around the nursery slopes chasing my 4 year old daughter, first time on skis, and shouting

" Bend your knees , weight at the front of the skis. "

Sat down in the lounge with a glass of wine in my hand. Could just do with an hour on RWI right now. Have to wait till those wonderful guys finish the good work .

She did complete about 400 meters with two slight turns without falling, not fast but as fast as i could run. So success, good days work.

31514235150_c1f6b35f05_b.jpg[/url]

31046549824_446c8fef72_b.jpg

Good for you!! Enjoy your travels!! :)

efajri

Thank you DR3M3L!

Maybe if each RWI member sends $1 Paypal gift to DR3M3L and his brother, it would be a very nice Christmas gift for them.

Moldy780

Thank you DR3M3L!

Maybe if each RWI member sends $1 Paypal gift to DR3M3L and his brother, it would be a very nice Christmas gift for them.

I think this is a great idea

cgn1017

Thank you DR3M3L!

Anyone PM with the paypay address? That would be an excellent idea... I just tried to login to RWI and it still seems down. Is there going to be a new domain? Cheers guys and thanks to RWG for hosting us!

maron

Thank you DR3M3L!

Anyone PM with the paypay address? That would be an excellent idea... I just tried to login to RWI and it still seems down. Is there going to be a new domain? Cheers guys and thanks to RWG for hosting us!

it's my understanding that it will not be a new domain.

I also would like to contribute if we would be allowed to do something like that, it's up to TB

Phantomtech

Thank you DR3M3L!

That's an awesome idea. It would really add up to a nice amount!

Tobias86

I'm down to donate!

matty1938

Down to donate too

rocketdogbert

Great Idea, I'm up for that donation

Daffy

As would I. Let's get this done.

Lgndracer

Agreed on the donations. Didn't realize how much time I was spending reading on the site until it was gone!!

DR3M3L

The knowledge that you want to gift me anything is a gift on it's own. No need for any real gifts ;)

Anyhow, the migration is done. :beer:

We're now putting things online and setting up the permission tables. Last things will be added (shoutbox, etc) and then we go live again!

Rx4Time

The fact that you have spent the holiday weekend fixing this is amazing! You truly deserve something for your time and efforts!

kdo2milger

The knowledge that you want to gift me anything is a gift on it's own. No need for any real gifts ;)

Anyhow, the migration is done. :beer:

We're now putting things online and setting up the permission tables. Last things will be added (shoutbox, etc) and then we go live again!

Great news mate!

Looking forward to it :cheers:

DANforty

Nice one cant wait to get back to rwi they seem to communicate on a differant level on here