Sign in to follow this  
DR3M3L

RWI'/ current state - Information and updates

profsteve

it is about 340 here in mst in the US and RWI has been down for me for an hour or 2- up earlier but slow and now no go

zcorp

Seems to be working to login etc now

trailboss99

Guys, the tech lads did in two days what would normally take place over four or five weeks. As a result a lot needed to go up untested so there will be issues for a while. To get the databases to run on an entirely new platform in 48 hours is amazing in itself even if not perfect.

I can't get in on the saved bookmark thingy, just says "error 403", but if I google RWI and follow the link from the google page it lets me log in and sign in that way.

New brand of forum software means new URLs (apart from the main one) mate so a lot of old links won't work.

yllekp

Guys, the tech lads did in two days what would normally take place over four or five weeks. As a result a lot needed to go up untested so there will be issues for a while. To get the databases to run on an entirely new platform in 48 hours is amazing in itself even if not perfect.

I can't get in on the saved bookmark thingy, just says "error 403", but if I google RWI and follow the link from the google page it lets me log in and sign in that way.

New brand of forum software means new URLs (apart from the main one) mate so a lot of old links won't work.

giphy.gif

java

The house got burned down. The good guys rebuilt it in 4 days. We are warm and cosy and the new home functions well. We need to have gratitude and appreciation. I am delighted and completely confident that all issues in the fullness of time will be addressed.

RWI is a great forum and if you need any confirmation of that, look at what has been achieved to bring it back.

BadPickle

giphy.gif

Gotcha!!!! I'll update my bookpage whatsitt link thingy right now :D I seem to have lost my avatar in the move too, maybe the delivery driver took a liking to it an decided to keep it, no matter, I'll look for a spare when I unpack :D

Great work BTW :thumbsup:

Variatio Delectat

Is there any way to tell the system when to send notifications (immediatly/daily/weekly...)? I could not find any of those options, am I just blind? ;)

bizznes101
Plot twist we're all banned

Nooooooooo!? Does that mean I have to stay here forever. FUCK! (You can say that here right?...maybe I'll stay)

fuck fuck fucky fuckitty fuck fuck suck fuck ass anus suck fuck cunt shit whore

I love it here

:) .

Bunch of fucking animals over here.....

I'm sold. Now I gotta get my post count up so I can unload all my Canal St Reps for top dollar.

That was a joke boys, hold your panties.

(This guy even threw "anus" in there)

greg_r

I'm sold. Now I gotta get my post count up so I can unload all my Canal St Reps for top dollar.

We use Repgeek for that. :lol:

onzenuub

Where is Fakemaster when he is needed?

greg_r

Where is Fakemaster when he is needed?

I think he ran off and joined the circus ... ninja assassins again....

SecondHelpings

Hey Guys. I seemed to have joined RWI at the "perfect" time. What a fiasco!. I registered during the "meltdown". I received my confirmation Email, but obviously it didn't allow me to do so. But, anyway, I'd like to say hi. My handle on RWI is "TimeToThyme". I've been a novice watch collector (wearer) for about 20 yrs or so. I've been lurking for a while now, being that I'm very interested in my 1st rep. I'm busting at the seams with questions. I'm not permitted to see the TD's, so I'm very limited on my own research. The threads have been helpful. Some of the dealers that I've heard mentioned in a few threads, offer some watches I'm interested in. My current gen collection include Oris, Rolex, Hamilton... There is one watch I've always wanted since my brother inlaw got me into watches. That was the Omega Seamaster Pro. Since then, I am totally in love with the "Seamaster 600 Co-axial 45.5 with the swiss ETA 2824-2, 8500 calibre, or the clone of that. Here's the problem, I want it in a: Blue dial, 45.5 mm, SS case and bracelet (not TI), "Swiss" mvnt. I've seen these with the Asian mvnt, which looked kid of cheesy being that it has the exposition back. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated (mostly SS vs TI). So that's about it for now. Anyway hello everyone. If you want to beat up on the new guy, I understand, I have thick skin. :boxedin: . Any help with my watch questions or my RWI status would be much appreciated. Thanx guys

Edited by SecondHelpings

onzenuub
Hey Guys. I seemed to have joined RWI at the "perfect" time. What a fiasco!. I registered during the "meltdown". I received my confirmation Email, but obviously it didn't allow me to do so. But, anyway, I'd like to say hi. My handle on RWI is "TimeToThyme". I've been a novice watch collector (wearer) for about 20 yrs or so. I've been lurking for a while now, being that I'm very interested in my 1st rep. I'm busting at the seams with questions. I'm not permitted to see the TD's, so I'm very limited on my own research. The threads have been helpful. Some of the dealers that I've heard mentioned in a few threads, offer some watches I'm interested in. My current gen collection include Oris, Rolex, Hamilton... There is one watch I've always wanted since my brother inlaw got me into watches. That was the Omega Seamaster Pro. Since then, I am totally in love with the "Seamaster 600 Co-axial 45.5 with the swiss ETA 2824-2, 8500 calibre, or the clone of that. Here's the problem, I want it in a: Blue dial, 45.5 mm, SS case and bracelet (not TI), "Swiss" mvnt. I've seen these with the Asian mvnt, which looked kid of cheesy being that it has the exposition back. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated (mostly SS vs TI). So that's about it for now. Anyway hello everyone. If you want to beat up on the new guy, I understand, I have thick skin. :boxedin: . Any help with my watch questions or my RWI status would be much appreciated. Thanx guys

Fucking thickskinned noob, this is not the place to introduce yourself.

Realism

Fucking thickskinned noob, this is not the place to introduce yourself.

Sneak in a who has the best planet ocean question too :rofl:

elp

Hello and welcome.

a. Use paragraphs .... it helps, honest

b. Contact a moderator on RWI for RWI-related questions

c. We have an Omega rep subforum, check it out: http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showforum=26 - lots of info. BTW don't be swayed by Swiss over Asian, this refers to the main ETA variants available (and Swiss are largely unavailable anyway), Omega movements are not repped and will always be just decorated plates stuck on top of another movement. For example the Japanese MIYOTA 8215 is decorated to look like the Omega 8605 Movement for some 600m models, etc.

d. You CAN see the TDs, and the details on how to contact them to ask if the watch you are after is available, listing here: http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showforum=67

onzenuub

Hello and welcome.

a. Use paragraphs .... it helps, honest

b. Contact a moderator on RWI for RWI-related questions

c. We have an Omega rep subforum, check it out: http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showforum=26 - lots of info. BTW don't be swayed by Swiss over Asian, this refers to the main ETA variants available (and Swiss are largely unavailable anyway), Omega movements are not repped and will always be just decorated plates stuck on top of another movement. For example the Japanese MIYOTA 8215 is decorated to look like the Omega 8605 Movement for some 600m models, etc.

d. You CAN see the TDs, and the details on how to contact them to ask if the watch you are after is available, listing here: http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showforum=67

Who has the best Omega?

Dr Yan

Onzenuub......have you taken up banjo mangling ?

yllekp

Love your signature a chara, I also like your chosen profession, I prefer Jameson myself though.

onzenuub

For 2017 I want to introduce the one and only RWG watch, comes with great benefits.

Realism

For 2017 I want to introduce the one and only RWG watch, comes with great benefits.

Yours would be rwg watch v2... st00pid

onzenuub

Nope, it wil be THE ONE AND ONLY!!!!!!!!

Realism

Will you have an opener for thr case back finally?

onzenuub

Will you have an opener for thr case back finally?

Too

greg_r

v4 actually. There were two previous RWG watches before the mad banjo mechanic ever got involved ;)

onzenuub

v4 actually. There were two previous RWG watches before the mad banjo mechanic ever got involved ;)

Dammit mine wil be the one and only. Cann't you fucking read.