Sign in to follow this  
DR3M3L

RWI'/ current state - Information and updates

Realism
Onzenuub......have you taken up banjo mangling ?

For 2017 I want to introduce the one and only RWG watch, comes with great benefits.

Yours would be rwg watch v2... st00pid

v4 actually. There were two previous RWG watches before the mad banjo mechanic ever got involved ;)

Dammit mine wil be the one and only. Cann't you fucking read.

Its not about you....

greg_r

For 2017 I want to introduce the one and only RWG watch, comes with great benefits.

v4 actually. There were two previous RWG watches before the mad banjo mechanic ever got involved ;)

rwg_collab_050713.JPG

Onze, you need to go to specsavers, mate. :D

onzenuub

rwg_collab_050713.JPG

Onze, you need to go to specsavers, mate. :D

That's a rep RWG watch. Mine wil be a gen, the one and only.

SecondHelpings

Hey Guys. I seemed to have joined RWI at the "perfect" time. What a fiasco!. I registered during the "meltdown". I received my confirmation Email, but obviously it didn't allow me to do so. But, anyway, I'd like to say hi. My handle on RWI is "TimeToThyme". I've been a novice watch collector (wearer) for about 20 yrs or so. I've been lurking for a while now, being that I'm very interested in my 1st rep. I'm busting at the seams with questions. I'm not permitted to see the TD's, so I'm very limited on my own research. The threads have been helpful. Some of the dealers that I've heard mentioned in a few threads, offer some watches I'm interested in. My current gen collection include Oris, Rolex, Hamilton... There is one watch I've always wanted since my brother inlaw got me into watches. That was the Omega Seamaster Pro. Since then, I am totally in love with the "Seamaster 600 Co-axial 45.5 with the swiss ETA 2824-2, 8500 calibre, or the clone of that. Here's the problem, I want it in a: Blue dial, 45.5 mm, SS case and bracelet (not TI), "Swiss" mvnt. I've seen these with the Asian mvnt, which looked kid of cheesy being that it has the exposition back. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated (mostly SS vs TI). So that's about it for now. Anyway hello everyone. If you want to beat up on the new guy, I understand, I have thick skin. :boxedin: . Any help with my watch questions or my RWI status would be much appreciated. Thanx guys

Hello and welcome.

a. Use paragraphs .... it helps, honest

b. Contact a moderator on RWI for RWI-related questions

c. We have an Omega rep subforum, check it out: http://www.rwg.bz/bo...hp?showforum=26 - lots of info. BTW don't be swayed by Swiss over Asian, this refers to the main ETA variants available (and Swiss are largely unavailable anyway), Omega movements are not repped and will always be just decorated plates stuck on top of another movement. For example the Japanese MIYOTA 8215 is decorated to look like the Omega 8605 Movement for some 600m models, etc.

d. You CAN see the TDs, and the details on how to contact them to ask if the watch you are after is available, listing here: http://www.rwg.bz/bo...hp?showforum=67

Thanks for the welcome and tips

black263

Surely all RWG watches are gens.

onzenuub

Surely all RWG watches are gens.

Dammit no, only my RWG 2017 watch is the gen. The others are reps.

elp

Is it time for goats yet?

video-undefined-1E680A6D00000578-903_638x360.jpg

onzenuub

Depends on the time.

onzenuub
squirrel-hot-dog-costume-riding-goat-300x197.jpg

elp
6992898413_aee608ef51_o.jpg

onzenuub
source.gif

SecondHelpings

Hey Guys. I seemed to have joined RWI at the "perfect" time. What a fiasco!. I registered during the "meltdown". I received my confirmation Email, but obviously it didn't allow me to do so. But, anyway, I'd like to say hi. My handle on RWI is "TimeToThyme". I've been a novice watch collector (wearer) for about 20 yrs or so. I've been lurking for a while now, being that I'm very interested in my 1st rep. I'm busting at the seams with questions. I'm not permitted to see the TD's, so I'm very limited on my own research. The threads have been helpful. Some of the dealers that I've heard mentioned in a few threads, offer some watches I'm interested in. My current gen collection include Oris, Rolex, Hamilton... There is one watch I've always wanted since my brother inlaw got me into watches. That was the Omega Seamaster Pro. Since then, I am totally in love with the "Seamaster 600 Co-axial 45.5 with the swiss ETA 2824-2, 8500 calibre, or the clone of that. Here's the problem, I want it in a: Blue dial, 45.5 mm, SS case and bracelet (not TI), "Swiss" mvnt. I've seen these with the Asian mvnt, which looked kid of cheesy being that it has the exposition back. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated (mostly SS vs TI). So that's about it for now. Anyway hello everyone. If you want to beat up on the new guy, I understand, I have thick skin. :boxedin: . Any help with my watch questions or my RWI status would be much appreciated. Thanx guys

Hello and welcome.

c. We have an Omega rep subforum, check it out: http://www.rwg.bz/bo...hp?showforum=26 - lots of info. BTW don't be swayed by Swiss over Asian, this refers to the main ETA variants available (and Swiss are largely unavailable anyway), Omega movements are not repped and will always be just decorated plates stuck on top of another movement. For example the Japanese MIYOTA 8215 is decorated to look like the Omega 8605 Movement for some 600m models, etc.

d. You CAN see the TDs, and the details on how to contact them to ask if the watch you are after is available, listing here: http://www.rwg.bz/bo...hp?showforum=67

Who has the best Omega?

How did you know I was going to ask that? You must be one a dem telescopic guys? :huh:

:giggle:

Edited by SecondHelpings

SecondHelpings

Hello and welcome.

Thanks for your help Elp. I appreciate the tips. .

The movement info was very helpful.

That narrows my choice down a lot.

I'll head over to the Omega subforum again and research a bit more.

k4jun

Fyi Guys.

Yesterday was fine, today tried to open via Win browser and such cool exception popped-up.

An exception occurred: Class 'classTTConnection' not found in /var/www/vhosts/replica-watch.info/httpdocs/library/Tapatalk/EventListener/Hook.php on line 33
1.Tapatalk_EventListener_Hook::templateHook() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
2.XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 285
3.XenForo_Template_Abstract->callTemplateHook() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code at line 1319
4.eval() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 265
5.XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 191
6.XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
7.XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 140
8.XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 639
9.XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
10.XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/replica-watch.info/httpdocs/index.php at line 13

trailboss99

Just trying to get a few things to work like Tapa and a new load balancer. It will be up and down for a day or so.

Pam088

Ugh! in the middle of an m2m sale....

JackJ1980

Site down or ddos?

JackJ1980

Waiting on a m2m confirmation on RWI while turning down offers on RG. Want to be fair to the guy if the site is offline for a day.

Happy2017

I am having withdrawals.

yllekp

Believe me I am having withdrawals too. If you are in the middle of M2M transactions. Do you have e-mail addresses?

ShovelnTC

I'm normally hopping between forums but this has broken the rhythm.

Good luck getting things sorted.

BadPickle
Believe me I am having withdrawals too. If you are in the middle of M2M transactions. Do you have e-mail addresses?

These clowns are back :facepalm:

elp

and people wonder why RWG is considered the friendliest corner of the interwebs :lol:

greg_r

Don't be a miserable bastard, pickle. I know it's hard for you, but try, huh ? :lol:

Aquanautilus

And here we are again :yodel: