Sign in to follow this  
rockstar

EMS tracking ...

rockstar

Hi, received tracking info on Thursday and trying to track but EMS site just states no info available...guessing parcel was sent thursday,maybe Friday...

How good is EMS and the site...if the pacel is scanned doesn't it update automatically online or is that expecting far to much from the Chinese postal service lol.

Normally have other couriers for delivery but not on this occasion.

trailboss99

EMS tracking is sketchy at best.

Just forget about it and it will arrive soon enough.

Col.

rockstar
EMS tracking is sketchy at best.

Just forget about it and it will arrive soon enough.

Col.

Thanks...I was kinda thinking along those lines myself,just needed further opinion it was a bit iffy,hopefully once it enters uk I can track,wanna try be in when it's delivered.

Thanks again

trailboss99

Once it enters the UK you should pick it up on HM Post but don't lay money on it.

KBH

Also be aware that lots of dealers give out tracking numbers before the package is even at the post office. Until it gets scanned, you won't have any information. Sometimes it takes several days before any tracking shows up.

rockstar

So is the package scanned then information manually updated online hence the delay in any info appearing or is the system just basically shite and very slow.. Al sit back and expect it just to arrive in it's own time I think.

Stormcrow

Got tracking ID from timeshop yesterday, nothing on site yet.

I would assume they have give the tracking ID before it has been handed over to the postal service. Still nothing on site.

50 Fathoms
or is the system just basically shite.

Yes, Yes and Yes. I have never been able to track a package from China even on the day it is delivered. Nervous ticks and biting nails are all part of the experience.

Enjoy it when it comes.

T9000

The tracking situation is generally crap unless you're dealing with the UPS type carriers. As others have pointed out, it's better to order your item and then forget about it until you near that knock at the door. If you don't happen to be in when they call, wait a few days and then enquire down at your local pub as to whether one of Royal Mail's finest has been in trying to sell your DSSD / Seamaster PO / PAM 111 to some pissed-up punter for £500. Either way, it'll make it to your wrist eventually...

rockstar
The tracking situation is generally crap unless you're dealing with the UPS type carriers. As others have pointed out, it's better to order your item and then forget about it until you near that knock at the door. If you don't happen to be in when they call, wait a few days and then enquire down at your local pub as to whether one of Royal Mail's finest has been in trying to sell your DSSD / Seamaster PO / PAM 111 to some pissed-up punter for £500. Either way, it'll make it to your wrist eventually...

Wouldn't for a second believe that royal mail would ever nick my parcel :Whistle:

Yer right....

nunu78

Just wait for a day or 2 and then u definitely gonna be able to track it. At least that's what happened to me last week

greg_r
Once it enters the UK you should pick it up on HM Post but don't lay money on it.

Yup - should appear on the ParcelFarce tracking site. In theory. It's more likely to give accurate info than EMS's site, anyhow.

T9000
Wouldn't for a second believe that royal mail would ever nick my parcel :huh:

Yer right....

:Whistle: