andyboy

RWG Sales area whilst RWI is down

BustaPart
1 hour ago, christiannnw said:

Praying RWI comes back again soon because I want to browse the M2M area again... :)

Moi as well.

BadPickle

It’s strange, and maybe s little “out there” 

Mental moderator edit.................makes mental note to remind greg_r to ban Pickledfeetsucker

I know it sounds crazy..... but it just might work,!! 

It’s sure gonna be a long wait for RWI, and we gotta do something :cry: 

PM sent 

Edited by andyboy
Coz I have the power

BadPickle

admin edit: * makes mental note to ban pickle.... 

PM sent 

markmarky
5 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

admin edit: pickles shit-stirring redacted

PM sent 

I don't trust it'll happen. They nuked my regular post saying  am trying to sell and I'm in RWI sub-forum, not even on regular RGW forum. They are aware we are temporary visitors and they won't change their rules for us.

Wriggles
31 minutes ago, markmarky said:

I don't trust it'll happen. They nuked my regular post saying  am trying to sell and I'm in RWI sub-forum, not even on regular RGW forum. They are aware we are temporary visitors and they won't change their rules for us.

And rightly so to be honest. The RWI subforum isn't an embassy zone entitling citizens similar rules of the origin forum. It's just a sub forum of RWG. RWG rules should predominate. If you can't respect the rules of your host forum as a guest, well....

There are plenty of RWI'ers who are active here who can sell, I'm not active on RWi but am a member, I wouldn't expect to stroll into RWI and expect same rights of being a VIP member here, that's just arrogant and obnoxious IMO.

I've been snubbed as a low poster trying to purchase on M2M there years ago, so I don't frequent it often, rarely to be honest

AP_Superman
12 minutes ago, Wriggles said:

And rightly so to be honest. The RWI subforum isn't an embassy zone entitling citizens similar rules of the origin forum. It's just a sub forum of RWG. RWG rules should predominate. If you can't respect the rules of your host forum as a guest, well....

There are plenty of RWI'ers who are active here who can sell, I'm not active on RWi but am a member, I wouldn't expect to stroll into RWI and expect same rights of being a VIP member here, that's just arrogant and obnoxious IMO.

I've been snubbed as a low poster trying to purchase on M2M there years ago, so I don't frequent it often, rarely to be honest

It sounds like your speaking just to try to make a point against something that wasn't needed. Markmarky didn't appear to be complaining at all. He simply stated that his post was nuked so he doubts they will change any rules for us. Your post insinuates that he was complaining about something. Try not to seem bitter.

Wriggles
13 minutes ago, AP_Superman said:

It sounds like your speaking just to try to make a point against something that wasn't needed. Markmarky didn't appear to be complaining at all. He simply stated that his post was nuked so he doubts they will change any rules for us. Your post insinuates that he was complaining about something. Try not to seem bitter.

Nothing insinuated, you're inferring something that wasn't there. It was a general comment stating the reasons the admin and mods are not allowing sales unless the rules are met. Simple as

mysterio

Well markymark's post demonstrates unusual behavior.

3 hours ago, markmarky said:

They are aware we are temporary visitors and they won't change their rules for us.

The statement is incorrect. While RWG of course knows there are RWI members here (which is why there even is a section in the first place), the correct statement should be "We should be aware that we are temporary visitors and they won't change their rules for us." Realizing this fact will align your expectations.

mysterio

They are aware we are temporary visitors and they won't change their rules for us.

The statement is incorrect. While RWG of course knows there are RWI members here (which is why there even is a section in the first place), the correct statement should be "We should be aware that we are temporary visitors and they won't change their rules for us." Realizing this fact will align your expectations.

Not Quite Dead

The party of the first part shall be known throughout this sub forum as the party of the first part. Hopefully that is all sorted now.

RUSH2112

Most of us are members of rwi as well.  In fact, I’ve been a member there longer than here.  We follow the rules and culture of that forum as well which are not exactly the same as here.

AP_Superman
1 hour ago, mysterio said:

It doesn't matter which order it is quoted in. It seems like you are taking this waaay too serious. This is simply a forum. RWI is also simply a forum. People getting shitty with each other is comical. It's very easy to tell who has no sex life on these forums.

mysterio
4 hours ago, AP_Superman said:

It doesn't matter which order it is quoted in. It seems like you are taking this waaay too serious. This is simply a forum. RWI is also simply a forum. People getting shitty with each other is comical. It's very easy to tell who has no sex life on these forums.

9rqXtm6.gif

repIWCone

Almost there

yossirramos05790

I am looking for a Cartier like this one e8d2eea5569ce444fa30687d65e49160.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

tripdog123

Like a coked-up poodle with bladder fit to burst, leaving his mark on every thread he can find . . .

black263

Karma has a way of working on the forum. 13 crap posts in a couple of hours isn't going to enamour him to the mods.    I'm watching his post count with interest.

black263
On 11/01/2018 at 18:34, markmarky said:

Just as RWI won't let me sell when RWG is down and I visit the RWG sub-forum in your home.    It's your rules, and I just get on with following them without complaining.  Works the same both ways.

Rashshane
On 21/12/2017 at 05:30, andyboy said:

The link works fine.

Only members with 5 or more posts can see the sales area.

Ah no wonder, I thought that was the link to specifically the rules sections. I wanted to read up to make sure I wasn't making any wrong moves whilst here. Need 5 posts before you can browse the m2m. Gotcha. 

Haute

I was wondering why i couldn't find m2m, made clear now

TBG

Now to find 50 quality things to say :baghead:

andyboy
15 minutes ago, TBG said:

Now to find 50 quality things to say :baghead:

That`s a good start 

TBG
7 minutes ago, andyboy said:

That`s a good start 

Can't tell if you're being facetious but I'll take it if it gets me another post

andyboy
2 minutes ago, TBG said:

Can't tell if you're being facetious but I'll take it if it gets me another post

Well postwhoring to reach seller status is frowned upon.

Me................. I just wait till they get to 50 and have posted the sales thread before  I go kaboom and reset their post count. :)

mysterio
16 hours ago, andyboy said:

Well postwhoring to reach seller status is frowned upon.

Me................. I just wait till they get to 50 and have posted the sales thread before  I go kaboom and reset their post count. :)

Now you've given away the secret. :lol: