andyboy

RWG Sales area whilst RWI is down

TBG
On ‎09‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 15:40, bora12 said:

The first day m2m on RWI is back online is going to be insane. I can't wait. Sounds like you're going to be selling off, I on the other hand, will be scooping up everything.

Time to start saving *drool*

amptor

Sales area is going to require me to spam 25 more posts on here, this forum is already dead so I'm out.  I'll wait for RWI to come back.

Chiquita Fanjita
12 minutes ago, amptor said:

Sales area is going to require me to spam 25 more posts on here, this forum is already dead so I'm out.  I'll wait for RWI to come back.

Don’t let the door hit you on the arse on your way out!

amstaffs
12 hours ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

Don’t let the door hit you on the arse on your way out!

how ? the speed of this forum is equivalent to this: :turtle:

yllekp

I am getting pretty sick and tired of reading posts from RWI members, slagging off RWG. It is not RWI it is a different forum with different attributes. RWI can be so busy it can be chaotic at times, that does not make it better than RWG. There is a wealth of knowledge here too if you bother to look.

RWI handles on average around 90 sales per day. However this was never the intended reason for setting up any of these fora. It is only a small part of what RWI does and I am getting tired of the emphasis being placed on it. 

Retina

I’ve not seen the m2m for close to a year... just come back for the peeps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SliceMaster
13 hours ago, amptor said:

47 minutes ago, amstaffs said:

Can you 2 just fuck off from here you will NOT be missed cause whining cunts belong on RWI and RepGeek where you idiots can call your pathetic sales for franken . genen and wanken as much as you want !!!!!

greg_r
1 hour ago, amstaffs said:

Well, given that we're handling double our usual traffic because of you lot - AND we have some arsehole trying to DoS us (they've been at it on and off for the last 6 weeks), some lag from time to time is hardly surprising (last year's software upgrade, unfortunately, slowed things down somewhat too due to all the new functions tripling the size of our database). We're seriously considering hardware upgrades, but a: they cost money we don't have right now and b: that would mean that the TWO largest rep fora would both be down. Probably better to wait for RWI to be back up first, no? 

If this inconveniences you in some way, do please feel free to STFU about it. 

14 hours ago, amptor said:

Nice. You won't be missed. 

46 minutes ago, yllekp said:

I am getting pretty sick and tired of reading posts from RWI members, slagging off RWG. It is not RWI it is a different forum with different attributes. RWI can be so busy it can be chaotic at times, that does not make it better than RWG. There is a wealth of knowledge here too if you bother to look.

RWI handles on average around 90 sales per day. However this was never the intended reason for setting up any of these fora. It is only a small part of what RWI does and I am getting tired of the emphasis being placed on it. 

Thanks mate :) Very well said.

RWI is a great forum - but despite sharing an admin with this place it is very different. This was intentional! :lol:

Finally, for those who don't understand: M2M is intended as a perk for established members of our community. It is not our primary purpose (if it was, we'd be earning plenty moolah from it). Some of your comrades have been supportive enough to upgrade to VIP - which not only enables them to sell, but also gives 'em a chance of winning a watch. We're grateful to those who have, but realise it's not right for everyone - and that's fair enough. If you don't feel that you wish to support RWG financially, then I really do not have a problem with that - you're very welcome here either way. However, please don't then whine about not getting those VIP perks - 'tis not logical. Okay? ;)

Chiquita Fanjita
1 hour ago, amstaffs said:

:ass-kick:

58 minutes ago, yllekp said:

:thumbsup2: 

amstaffs
16 minutes ago, greg_r said:

Well, given that we're handling double our usual traffic because of you lot - AND we have some arsehole trying to DoS us (they've been at it on and off for the last 6 weeks), some lag from time to time is hardly surprising (last year's software upgrade, unfortunately, slowed things down somewhat too due to all the new functions tripling the size of our database). We're seriously considering hardware upgrades, but a: they cost money we don't have right now and b: that would mean that the TWO largest rep fora would both be down. Probably better to wait for RWI to be back up first, no? 

If this inconveniences you in some way, do please feel free to STFU about it. 

Nice. You won't be missed. 

Thanks mate :) Very well said.

RWI is a great forum - but despite sharing an admin with this place it is very different. This was intentional! :lol:

Finally, for those who don't understand: M2M is intended as a perk for established members of our community. It is not our primary purpose (if it was, we'd be earning plenty moolah from it). Some of your comrades have been supportive enough to upgrade to VIP - which not only enables them to sell, but also gives 'em a chance of winning a watch. We're grateful to those who have, but realise it's not right for everyone - and that's fair enough. If you don't feel that you wish to support RWG financially, then I really do not have a problem with that - you're very welcome here either way. However, please don't then whine about not getting those VIP perks - 'tis not logical. Okay? ;)

To be honest i was just joking and tryin to tease him a little, wasnt seeing this ultra escalation comin, though. 

You people should honestly just chill, we are here for a hobby we all receive joy and happiness from. A little joking should be allowed anyhow, and that was the intention of my post, because honestly both reactions before were a little to heavy from both sides. Whatsoever...i like this forum, same goes for repgeek and RWI. I just really dislike this whole clichee thing, just like the comments above (e.g. RWI kiddos, franken/genken etc idiots, bla bla). Thats just the same thing like sayin this forum is dead etc. You dont put your opinion over others in terms of personal taste and liking. Doesnt matter if its forum society or watches.

Just my 2 cents.

greg_r

Fair enough, mate. :thumbsup2:

MetalMickey

3 minutes ago, amstaffs said:

A little joking should be allowed

We don't have that here. Always dead serious.

Chavezzito

2015-07-28-1438094156-437530-sarcastic-t

:D

Chiquita Fanjita
24 minutes ago, Chavezzito said:

2015-07-28-1438094156-437530-sarcastic-t

Mmmmmmmmm Penny :drool: and a perky nipple too ;) 

Davesjourney
9 minutes ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

Mmmmmmmmm Penny :drool: and a perky nipple too ;) 

Slurp.

yllekp
2 hours ago, Retina said:

I’ve not seen the m2m for close to a year... just come back for the peeps

Who are you? :)

Good to see you my friend. 

Retina

The guy with the questionable sig

NCRich
6 minutes ago, Retina said:

The guy with the questionable sig emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Ah yes, good to see you post.

Retina

@NCRich thanks Rich, hope you have been doing fine :) you must be overwhelmed down at the sales here since rwi went down

yllekp
28 minutes ago, Retina said:

The guy with the questionable sig emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Questionable s not the work I would use :)

hasel5

I like it here very chilled and you can say bad words

Bum Boobies willy and poo

yllekp
2 hours ago, hasel5 said:

I like it here very chilled and you can say bad words

Bum Boobies willy and poo emoji106.pngemoji106.png

Ban him immediately :)

amptor
On 2/5/2018 at 04:50, SliceMaster said:

Can you 2 just fuck off from here you will NOT be missed cause whining cunts belong on RWI and RepGeek where you idiots can call your pathetic sales for franken . genen and wanken as much as you want !!!!!

Lol with those name calling you might as well join the ranks of NCRich :D

Anyway I'm not going to stoop to that level.

NCRich you can go ahead and permban me on here if that is how you get your jollies :D I won't be coming back anyway.  Have fun hiding behind a keyboard, sir. heh.  I'm out.  Plus again, I'm not going to go ahead and spam a bunch of useless nonsense in order to sell watches.  I have other things to do.  I'm not into all this bickering and whatnot that you seem to be so fond of.  Bye!

Joyjoyk
1 minute ago, amptor said:

Lol with those name calling you might as well join the ranks of NCRich :D

Anyway I'm not going to stoop to that level.

NCRich you can go ahead and permban me on here if that is how you get your jollies :D I won't be coming back anyway.  Have fun hiding behind a keyboard, sir. heh.  I'm out.  Plus again, I'm not going to go ahead and spam a bunch of useless nonsense in order to sell watches.  I have other things to do.  I'm not into all this bickering and whatnot that you seem to be so fond of.  Bye!

:ass-kick:

tripdog123

Oh dear, an unhappy ending.