Jump to content
andyboy

RWG Sales area whilst RWI is down

Recommended Posts

BustaPart
1 hour ago, christiannnw said:

Praying RWI comes back again soon because I want to browse the M2M area again... :)

Moi as well.

Share this post


Link to post
pickledbeetroot

It’s strange, and maybe s little “out there” 

Mental moderator edit.................makes mental note to remind greg_r to ban Pickledfeetsucker

 

I know it sounds crazy..... but it just might work,!! 

 

It’s sure gonna be a long wait for RWI, and we gotta do something :cry: 

 

PM sent 

Edited by andyboy
Coz I have the power

Share this post


Link to post
pickledbeetroot

It’s strange, and maybe s little “out there” 

 admin edit: * makes mental note to ban pickle.... 

 

I know it sounds crazy..... but it just might work,!! 

 

It’s sure gonna be a long wait for RWI, and we gotta do something :cry: 

 

PM sent 

Share this post


Link to post
markmarky
5 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

It’s strange, and maybe s little “out there” 

admin edit: pickles shit-stirring redacted

 

I know it sounds crazy..... but it just might work,!! 

 

It’s sure gonna be a long wait for RWI, and we gotta do something :cry: 

 

PM sent 

I don't trust it'll happen. They nuked my regular post saying  am trying to sell and I'm in RWI sub-forum, not even on regular RGW forum. They are aware we are temporary visitors and they won't change their rules for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Wriggles
31 minutes ago, markmarky said:

I don't trust it'll happen. They nuked my regular post saying  am trying to sell and I'm in RWI sub-forum, not even on regular RGW forum. They are aware we are temporary visitors and they won't change their rules for us.

And rightly so to be honest. The RWI subforum isn't an embassy zone entitling citizens similar rules of the origin forum. It's just a sub forum of RWG. RWG rules should predominate. If you can't respect the rules of your host forum as a guest, well....

There are plenty of RWI'ers who are active here who can sell, I'm not active on RWi but am a member, I wouldn't expect to stroll into RWI and expect same rights of being a VIP member here, that's just arrogant and obnoxious IMO.

I've been snubbed as a low poster trying to purchase on M2M there years ago, so I don't frequent it often, rarely to be honest

Share this post


Link to post
AP_Superman
12 minutes ago, Wriggles said:

And rightly so to be honest. The RWI subforum isn't an embassy zone entitling citizens similar rules of the origin forum. It's just a sub forum of RWG. RWG rules should predominate. If you can't respect the rules of your host forum as a guest, well....

There are plenty of RWI'ers who are active here who can sell, I'm not active on RWi but am a member, I wouldn't expect to stroll into RWI and expect same rights of being a VIP member here, that's just arrogant and obnoxious IMO.

I've been snubbed as a low poster trying to purchase on M2M there years ago, so I don't frequent it often, rarely to be honest

It sounds like your speaking just to try to make a point against something that wasn't needed. Markmarky didn't appear to be complaining at all. He simply stated that his post was nuked so he doubts they will change any rules for us. Your post insinuates that he was complaining about something. Try not to seem bitter.

Share this post


Link to post
Wriggles
13 minutes ago, AP_Superman said:

It sounds like your speaking just to try to make a point against something that wasn't needed. Markmarky didn't appear to be complaining at all. He simply stated that his post was nuked so he doubts they will change any rules for us. Your post insinuates that he was complaining about something. Try not to seem bitter.

Nothing insinuated, you're inferring something that wasn't there. It was a general comment stating the reasons the admin and mods are not allowing sales unless the rules are met. Simple as

Share this post


Link to post
mysterio

Well markymark's post demonstrates unusual behavior.

3 hours ago, markmarky said:

They are aware we are temporary visitors and they won't change their rules for us.

The statement is incorrect. While RWG of course knows there are RWI members here (which is why there even is a section in the first place), the correct statement should be "We should be aware that we are temporary visitors and they won't change their rules for us." Realizing this fact will align your expectations.

Share this post


Link to post
mysterio

Well markymark's post demonstrates unusual behavior.

3 hours ago, markmarky said:

They are aware we are temporary visitors and they won't change their rules for us.

The statement is incorrect. While RWG of course knows there are RWI members here (which is why there even is a section in the first place), the correct statement should be "We should be aware that we are temporary visitors and they won't change their rules for us." Realizing this fact will align your expectations.

Share this post


Link to post
Not Quite Dead

The party of the first part shall be known throughout this sub forum as the party of the first part. Hopefully that is all sorted now.

Share this post


Link to post
RUSH2112
3 hours ago, markmarky said:

I don't trust it'll happen. They nuked my regular post saying  am trying to sell and I'm in RWI sub-forum, not even on regular RGW forum. They are aware we are temporary visitors and they won't change their rules for us.

Most of us are members of rwi as well.  In fact, I’ve been a member there longer than here.  We follow the rules and culture of that forum as well which are not exactly the same as here.

Share this post


Link to post
AP_Superman
1 hour ago, mysterio said:

Well markymark's post demonstrates unusual behavior.

The statement is incorrect. While RWG of course knows there are RWI members here (which is why there even is a section in the first place), the correct statement should be "We should be aware that we are temporary visitors and they won't change their rules for us." Realizing this fact will align your expectations.

It doesn't matter which order it is quoted in. It seems like you are taking this waaay too serious. This is simply a forum. RWI is also simply a forum. People getting shitty with each other is comical. It's very easy to tell who has no sex life on these forums.

Share this post


Link to post
mysterio
4 hours ago, AP_Superman said:

It doesn't matter which order it is quoted in. It seems like you are taking this waaay too serious. This is simply a forum. RWI is also simply a forum. People getting shitty with each other is comical. It's very easy to tell who has no sex life on these forums.

9rqXtm6.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
repIWCone

Almost there

Share this post


Link to post
yossirramos05790

I am looking for a Cartier like this one e8d2eea5569ce444fa30687d65e49160.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
tripdog123

Like a coked-up poodle with bladder fit to burst, leaving his mark on every thread he can find . . .

Share this post


Link to post
black263

Karma has a way of working on the forum. 13 crap posts in a couple of hours isn't going to enamour him to the mods.    I'm watching his post count with interest.

Share this post


Link to post
black263
On 11/01/2018 at 18:34, markmarky said:

I don't trust it'll happen. They nuked my regular post saying  am trying to sell and I'm in RWI sub-forum, not even on regular RGW forum. They are aware we are temporary visitors and they won't change their rules for us.

Just as RWI won't let me sell when RWG is down and I visit the RWG sub-forum in your home.    It's your rules, and I just get on with following them without complaining.  Works the same both ways.

Share this post


Link to post
Rashshane
On 21/12/2017 at 05:30, andyboy said:

The link works fine.

 

Only members with 5 or more posts can see the sales area.

Ah no wonder, I thought that was the link to specifically the rules sections. I wanted to read up to make sure I wasn't making any wrong moves whilst here. Need 5 posts before you can browse the m2m. Gotcha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Haute

I was wondering why i couldn't find m2m, made clear now

Share this post


Link to post
TBG

Now to find 50 quality things to say :baghead:

Share this post


Link to post
andyboy
15 minutes ago, TBG said:

Now to find 50 quality things to say :baghead:

 

That`s a good start 

Share this post


Link to post
TBG
7 minutes ago, andyboy said:

 

That`s a good start 

Can't tell if you're being facetious but I'll take it if it gets me another post

Share this post


Link to post
andyboy
2 minutes ago, TBG said:

Can't tell if you're being facetious but I'll take it if it gets me another post

 

Well postwhoring to reach seller status is frowned upon.

 

Me................. I just wait till they get to 50 and have posted the sales thread before  I go kaboom and reset their post count. :)

Share this post


Link to post
mysterio
16 hours ago, andyboy said:

 

Well postwhoring to reach seller status is frowned upon.

 

Me................. I just wait till they get to 50 and have posted the sales thread before  I go kaboom and reset their post count. :)

Now you've given away the secret. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×