Sign in to follow this  
gtwc

Andrew / TrustyTime e-mail address please?

gtwc

Help !

As Andrew's website is under construction, can anyone provide with me with his e- or g-mail addy.

I have a watch on order and want to check the status.

thanks in advance.

Scavolas

Well, quite strange that the site is "under construction". A simple domain name change would not ask for such a move, especially since Andrew site was anything but in need for a rebuild.

Perhaps somebody knows about the background of this delay?

greg_r

Scavolas: this happens at least once a year. The site will be back within a few days following the server move. There is no need for speculation.

Andrew's address is: [email protected]

Scavolas

Thank you Greg, since I am running the "first-rep buyer fever" with certain models in mind and with UK transshipment option necessity, I am anxiously awaiting TT coming back online.

I had a very strange experience with Robert, after asking him a few Qs He turned down me on the deal (he was my 1st choice on the list). So disappointment mixed with waiting is far from being a dream come true.

I took it literally when you wrote a few days ago about TT coming back online in 1-2 days. Although there is something loaded inn a frame when you hit his new URL, it does not look like anything diferent from a scam site right now, maybe it just too reminiscent to something I saw somewhere earlier.

But OK, I keep waiting and not contemplating and speculating...

Cheers!

Scavolas: this happens at least once a year. The site will be back within a few days following the server move. There is no need for speculation.

gtwc

ta v. much Greg.