Sign in to follow this  
pj1312

Tribute to Baldrick. AKA Neil.

pj1312

With regards to the watch idea, i would be willing to donate one of Neils,im sure he would be thrilled at the idea of this....Any ideas on how i would go about this??

Retina

i have read the history sticky post on this section again, and must say that TTK would go down to be a legend in the rep fora history. Very sad to see two beloved members go in such a short space of time, but as a new member, I appreciate the footprints they left behind. My deepest condolences to Neil's family and friends.

UmpaHimself

Fuck, I chose a shit day to log in. Will miss him on this forum dearly. RIP you ol' pain in the ass!

Bncrpt

My condolences to the family, RIP Balders..Another plucked to soon by the evil C..Will be different round here...

pj1312

Id just like to say Thanks again to all for their support ,im sure Neil will appreciate all this,it feels strange now he isnt here, and i cant stop wishing i could have spent just a few more minutes,they say time is a great healer,im sure you will all agree that TTK aka Baldrick aka Neil was a great man, loved by me and my family.He will always have a special place in our hearts. Goodnight, but not goodbye Neil.

dalboy
We lost a member over on HF recently.

Guys clubbed together for a wreath from all of us.

Not sure if that's possible for anyone living close to him to organise, few pounds each would do it if anyone is interested ?

I'm in ... I did ask Paul to let me know the dates so I could pay my respects .. this may be the way to go as a collective from the forum he loved.

Dal.

Not sure Andy how to work the logistics of it.

Me in as well. Dal can you contact Paul and arrange it, If we all send a few dollars to a PP account that should work. Interflora or the likes can arrange the wreath if no one can attend in person. If someone is attending a local florist can do a wreath to be collected.

Pm'd you Col.

SteveSMP

Sad news indeed!!

RIP Balders!!

Stewart

RIP Neil always enjoyed your posts.

Genius

Truly shit news!

RIP

Bash64

Sad news.

Baldrick was a guy who never hesitated to liven things up and was one of the personalities who kept things interesting here.

RIP Neil.

HeavyKrush

Fuck. Sorry to hear this. RIP Neil.

Pseudonym

I know my post is rather belated and likely looks inappropriate- my apologies if so...

Rest Easy big fella. I'm sorry I missed saying something to you direct on Skype. As always and now for eternity, you have my respect and appreciation - not only for your knowledge of watches, but many facets of life. You were a true gentleman.

My condolences to Paul and the rest of your family & friends.

Aren

To PJ and all of Neil's family and loved ones, my thoughts and prayers.

I am very late to this news which deeply saddens me. This is present moment grief for me.

Neil wrote to me in December.

We shared many hours on Skype over the years, for which I am ever grateful.

I am speechless to find the words today.

Much love to All

:wub:

Robin195959
To PJ and all of Neil's family and loved ones, my thoughts and prayers.

I am very late to this news which deeply saddens me. This is present moment grief for me.

Neil wrote to me in December.

We shared many hours on Skype over the years, for which I am ever grateful.

I am speechless to find the words today.

Much love to All

:wub:

That song is a lovely tribute Aren.

By-Tor

Neil was a character. When I was a noob back in 2004 he was having a cool shark avatar at TRC. And had insane flamefests with Cousteau (gen snob) and some other guys.

When I was in the RGW.cc staff he had some issues with his shipments and then we banned him. I didn't like it. Neither did the others. Of course that created some bad blood, which was too bad.

But he was always polite with me. I don't remember having a problem with him, ever. And as a fellow watch photographer we had some great photo discussions.

Cheers Neil... wherever you are.