Sign in to follow this  
dalboy

Baldricks Contributions for Floral Tribute !!

dalboy

Sunday morning Bump..

Updates later today Gentleman ...

D

BadPickle

Will there be pics of the flowers and card please, if not on the open forum a pm would be good :)

Bump

Phil

onzenuub

+1

dalboy

Will there be pics of the flowers and card please, if not on the open forum a pm would be good :)

Bump

Phil

Yes there will be pics of the Flowers and the card that accompanies it listing the contributors ..

It will also show receipt of payment ..

Dal.

dalboy

Good afternoon Gentleman ..

Thus far you are doing the Big man proud .... as we stand the current balance is £878.44 ... of this the floral tribute cost is £300 ..

We have a balance of £578.44 so far to Cancer Research ..

In the interest of fairness the contribution cut off point will be ..... Monday 16th @ 22.00 hrs .. this is merely so any of you Johnny come lately's can still donate and have your name added to the Remembrance card.

The florist has assured me the Tribute will have a few pics ... and not to forget that some members here will be in attendance so will no doubt photograph it for Prosperity.

Thank you very much .

Dal.

dalboy

Any body here of a Poetic disposition ..

Need a short verse to go on the card for Neil ... as i am crap at that sort of thing need a wee bit of help.. .. please be mindful it needs to be short and done quite soon .

If you have something befitting him .. please lets see it .... rather than being inundated with loads of them should some one post something you are happy with rather that add to it just say you agree ..

Thanks

Dal.

narikaa

A big late night BUMP

from here in Neil's old stamping ground

If you are still dithering about contributing DON'T

The gift to Cancer Research would be just as appreciated by the Big Man as would be the floral tribute (if not more so)

narikaa

Need a short verse to go on the card for Neil ... as i am crap at that sort of thing need a wee bit of help.. .. please be mindful it needs to be short and done quite soon .

If you have something befitting him .. please lets see it .... rather than being inundated with loads of them should some one post something you are happy with rather that add to it just say you agree ..

Thanks

Dal.

Ship me somewhere East of Suez, where the best is like the worst

Where there aren't no Ten Commandments an' a man can raise a thirst

For the temple-bells are callin', an' it's there that I would be

onzenuub

I agree.

Tits McGee

There once was a man from Nantucket

Who's dick was so long he could suck it

He said with a grin

While wiping his chin

If my ear were a hole i could fuck it.

Out of sheer guilty conscience for posting that I'll be making a donation to the Cancer Society.

dalboy

There once was a man from Nantucket

Who's dick was so long he could suck it

He said with a grin

While wiping his chin

If my ear were a hole i could fuck it.

Out of sheer guilty conscience for posting that I'll be making a donation to the Cancer Society.

Like it B ..

But Reg would have the clan over here post haste for my balls .

And whilst i am getting on ........ it still need em !!

dalboy

Update ..

Donations have just increased by £100 ... Thanks Mate !

narikaa

.. it still need em !!

If only as a metronome ;)

dalboy

.. it still need em !!

If only as a metronome ;)

They don't swing that quick !

narikaa

Its a funeral

We're talking dirges

not techno trance

;)

dalboy

Its a funeral

We're talking dirges

not techno trance

;)

Then i'll be fine ..

Kleen™

Thanks

Dal.

You will not have to look very far to find the right quote; one we have all learned to recognise, love and respect from the mouth of the ol' man 'imself: '...the live ones put up too much of a fight.'

dalboy

Thanks

Dal.

You will not have to look very far to find the right quote; one we have all learned to recognise, love and respect from the mouth of the ol' man 'imself: '...the live ones put up too much of a fight.'

Funny K ...

That did occur to me ..... though so far Reg's contribution has top billing ..

Kleen™

Thanks

Dal.

Funny K ...

Which is absolutely fine with me...but you did put an emphasis on 'short', which made me remember and look up Balder's own sig...

dalboy

Thanks

Dal.

Funny K ...

Which is absolutely fine with me...but you did put an emphasis on 'short', which made me remember and look up Balder's own sig...

Yes i did ............................ Removing foot from my mouth as we speak :giggle:

dalboy

Update ..

Donations are currently @ £1.083.10... minus Floral cost £300 ..................... £783 .10 to Cancer research.

Thanks .

lukeas123456

I didn't really know the guy, but I'd like to contribute. I will ping the donation over in the morning.

dalboy

I didn't really know the guy, but I'd like to contribute. I will ping the donation over in the morning.

You have Pm .

lukeas123456

You have Pm .

Cheers Dal

Will send donation in the morning.

dalboy

You have Pm .

Cheers Dal

Will send donation in the morning.

:thumbsup2: