Sign in to follow this  
dalboy

Baldricks Contributions for Floral Tribute !!

dalboy

7 2 10

dalboy

I am no longer accepting donations for addition to the remembrance card that will accompany the Floral Tribute tomorrow at the service for Neil .

When i started this thread never did i imagine the response it would bring ... all of you have done him proud and it has been a pleasure to do this one last act of Friendship for Neil .. You have done him proud and i believe that were he able to witness the acts of generosity from you all it would render him lost for words for what i reckon would be the one and only time ..

My joy of this is coupled with sadness in so far as i sadly will not be able to attend his service tomorrow ... i shall however along with all his friends ... YOU ..... be with him .. i wish him a safe journey.

I have been part of and witness to many acts of kindness .... this has however Humbled me ... and i would like to thank you all .

The flora tribute to Neil is a one off ... unique ... and one i think befitting the man and indeed one he would approve of .

I wish to send his family and indeed Paul all the very best withes ...... and hope that together they can eventually over come the pain and loss that are feeling. As a forum i know he will be missed and weather you liked him or not you had to respect him..

Finally i will update this thread tomorrow at some point with Pictures ... and the total figure we have raised above the flowers for Cancer Research.

As a Forum you have all rallied together and i am proud to be a member here and to be associated with you all ..

Thanks you !!

Dal. .

Tits McGee

I am no longer accepting donations for addition to the remembrance card that will accompany the Floral Tribute tomorrow at the service for Neil .

When i started this thread never did i imagine the response it would bring ... all of you have done him proud and it has been a pleasure to do this one last act of Friendship for Neil .. You have done him proud and i believe that were he able to witness the acts of generosity from you all it would render him lost for words for what i reckon would be the one and only time ..

My joy of this is coupled with sadness in so far as i sadly will not be able to attend his service tomorrow ... i shall however along with all his friends ... YOU ..... be with him .. i wish him a safe journey.

I have been part of and witness to many acts of kindness .... this has however Humbled me ... and i would like to thank you all .

The flora tribute to Neil is a one off ... unique ... and one i think befitting the man and indeed one he would approve of .

I wish to send his family and indeed Paul all the very best withes ...... and hope that together they can eventually over come the pain and loss that are feeling. As a forum i know he will be missed and weather you liked him or not you had to respect him..

Finally i will update this thread tomorrow at some point with Pictures ... and the total figure we have raised above the flowers for Cancer Research.

As a Forum you have all rallied together and i am proud to be a member here and to be associated with you all ..

Thanks you !!

Dal. .

Like Neil, I'm proud to call you my friend Dal. Truly an amazing gesture on your part.

dalboy

Thanks you !!

Dal. .

Like Neil, I'm proud to call you my friend Dal. Truly an amazing gesture on your part.

Right back at you mate ..

lukeas123456

Thanks you !!

Dal. .

Totally agree. Dal you have made the man proud and everyone else here at RWG with your efforts. I never really knew Neil only in a few posts and it's amazing how some people have never met one another but still pull together to create such a kind gesture.

My thoughts will be with the family and close friends tomorrow God Bless.

sogeha

I have read posts here for a couple of years or more, well before I actually registered, so I knew of Baldrick, even though I never met Neil. There is a long running and rather dull argument that fake watches are for fake people. I guess that one is put to bed now. I'm not going to put words into the mouth of a man I didn't know, but I think anyone would be touched to remembered this way. For my part, it's an honour to be associated with you gentlemen

dalboy

Thoughts are with the Family this morning as the prepare for a sad day ..

I'd like to think they will not mourn his passing , but celebrate his life , filling the room with laughter and friendly banter as he would have liked .

Dal.

Will update this thread later this evening .

James.

Thoughts go out to Balders clan today as they say goodbye and godspeed.

gavmeister

RIP Baldrick. Prayers for his family at this time.

dalboy

Good evening Gentleman ..

As promised updates of the flower ... . Firstly you are all aware the Neil was a Scot .. and Thistle is the native flower of Scotland ..

Some of the flowers used in the Tribute were Thistles .... and in the interests of his membership here i included a Plastic flower to signify the Rep side of things .

Onto the pics .

V__9F64_zpsguhcet0f.jpg

V__4EA2_zpsrvxyjsap.jpg

V__4F07_zpsaemhraij.jpg

V__5591_zpsko70jti4.jpg

V__5C11_zpsgclposxl.jpg

V__7343_zps8lg2fimg.jpg

V__5591_zpsko70jti4.jpg

V__429E_zpss511fmf6.jpg

V__E9B3_zpspfzvsjuv.jpg

And finally ..... Receipt of payment..

Will round up the balance and let you all know before issue the Cheque to Cancer Research ..

You all did him proud .

Dal.

lukeas123456

As promised updates of the flower ... . Firstly you are all aware the Neil was a Scot .. and Thistle is the native flower of Scotland ..

Some of the flowers used in the Tribute were Thistles .... and in the interests of his membership here i included a Plastic flower to signify the Rep side of things .

Onto the pics .

V__9F64_zpsguhcet0f.jpg

V__4EA2_zpsrvxyjsap.jpg

V__4F07_zpsaemhraij.jpg

V__5591_zpsko70jti4.jpg

V__5C11_zpsgclposxl.jpg

V__7343_zps8lg2fimg.jpg

V__5591_zpsko70jti4.jpg

V__429E_zpss511fmf6.jpg

V__E9B3_zpspfzvsjuv.jpg

Will round up the balance and let you all know before issue the Cheque to Cancer Research ..

You all did him proud .

Dal.

Wow.... That's a stunning flower arrangement.

dalboy

Onto the pics .

V__9F64_zpsguhcet0f.jpg

V__4EA2_zpsrvxyjsap.jpg

V__4F07_zpsaemhraij.jpg

V__5591_zpsko70jti4.jpg

V__5C11_zpsgclposxl.jpg

V__7343_zps8lg2fimg.jpg

V__5591_zpsko70jti4.jpg

V__429E_zpss511fmf6.jpg

V__E9B3_zpspfzvsjuv.jpg

You all did him proud .

Dal.

Big Too ...

Covers the bonnet of her car .. Fitting tribute i think , and she did a great job ..

pj1312

Onto the pics .

V__9F64_zpsguhcet0f.jpg

V__4EA2_zpsrvxyjsap.jpg

V__4F07_zpsaemhraij.jpg

V__5591_zpsko70jti4.jpg

V__5C11_zpsgclposxl.jpg

V__7343_zps8lg2fimg.jpg

V__5591_zpsko70jti4.jpg

V__429E_zpss511fmf6.jpg

V__E9B3_zpspfzvsjuv.jpg

You all did him proud .

Dal.

Big Too ...

Covers the bonnet of her car .. Fitting tribute i think , and she did a great job ..

Hi guys, just wanted to say many many thanks for the flowers,the minister remarked at how beautiful they where.I told photos of the display and will post them later once i have composed myself. Dalboy,i will pm you a picture of Neil as you requested.

Again, many thanks

We all appreciate what the forum members have done for Neil.

dalboy

Onto the pics .

V__9F64_zpsguhcet0f.jpg

V__4EA2_zpsrvxyjsap.jpg

V__4F07_zpsaemhraij.jpg

V__5591_zpsko70jti4.jpg

V__5C11_zpsgclposxl.jpg

V__7343_zps8lg2fimg.jpg

V__5591_zpsko70jti4.jpg

V__429E_zpss511fmf6.jpg

V__E9B3_zpspfzvsjuv.jpg

You all did him proud .

Dal.

Big Too ...

Hi guys, just wanted to say many many thanks for the flowers,the minister remarked at how beautiful they where.I told photos of the display and will post them later once i have composed myself. Dalboy,i will pm you a picture of Neil as you requested.

Again, many thanks

We all appreciate what the forum members have done for Neil.

No rush Paul..

Have another Wee dram..

Glad they were well received ... the florist Enid certainly did us all proud ..

I will be in touch Re.. Cheque soon .

Paparolf

A fitting tribute on such a sad day.

Well done Dal, I feel proud to be a member of a great forum with some truly outstanding people.

My thoughts are with the family on such a tough day.

dalboy

A fitting tribute on such a sad day.

Well done Dal, I feel proud to be a member of a great forum with some truly outstanding people.

My thoughts are with the family on such a tough day.

Thanks ..

Though no one man is worthy of praise more than any other ... it was after all a Team effort and as you know there is no..... I .... in Team .

deju

Great tribute to a core member of the forum, thanks for arranging it all Dal!

Thoughts are with Paul and his family today! Hard to say goodbye to anyone in any situation.

dalboy

Ok in the order of fare play a name has been missed from the card .. it will be added as soon as possible ..

I have no idea how it happened i will rectify it as soon as i can

Onzenuub has his name missing .... of all the people that got missed ...... Soooooooooooooo sorry Onze .. Hopefully it is being added back as we speak. :boxedin:

Kleen™
Ok in the order of fare play a name has been missed from the card .. it will be added as soon as possible ..

Onzenuub has his name missing .... of all the people that got missed ...... Soooooooooooooo sorry Onze .. Hopefully it is being added back as we speak. :boxedin:

Onze knows. Onze knows eeeeeeeeeverything...;)

dalboy

Onze knows. Onze knows eeeeeeeeeverything... ;)

Danish mafia in Long Ships heading for my house as we speak ..

GC

I'm all choked up...

His body laid to rest, his spirit is one with the universe again.

Namaste Neil, I'll see you on the other side fella.

elp

Dal, you're one in a million mate. Thanks again for organising.

Robin195959

Great tribute. Well done Dal, Reg and all concerned.

fatarms

Dal, "thank you" doesn't even cover how I think we all feel. But the gratitude we all feel for organizing and handling this for the rest of us is more than words can express.

We'll miss you, Neil.

GC
Dal, you're one in a million mate. Thanks again for organising.

Yes and yes... Thank you Dal