Sign in to follow this  
bangsters

differences between the $500 range vs the 250-300 range?

BadPickle
THERE IS NO 1:1 REPLICA

Clear?

Damn! :cry:

Robin195959

Clear?

I'll settle for AAA then

RepGuy

Clear?

What do you mean there's no such thing? There's no way that nice man in Canal Street lied to me, he even sold me a special colourway and case set!

GenTLe

Clear?

Well, actually some of them, for any normal person, are practically 1:1.

Take the Tudor Ranger for instance: not only it's a true super rep, indistinguishable from the gen unless you really use a 10x loupe and know exactly how some very few little details are done (such as the decimillimitre differences in the engraving deep), but also has the clone movement of the gen, even with the same engravings (mine has them), and the only difference is in the incabloc spring and in the regulator stud.

Similarly for the Tudor BlackBay or for certain Pams :)

They would give hard time to even connoisseurs of the models...

RepGuy

I enjoy the posts from new members looking for a 1:1 rep for under $100.

gavmeister

Clear?

Dr! Need to top up his med's again.

Clear?

I'll settle for AAA then ��������

AAA Batterries are very 1:1??

bangsters

uhmm I never was looking for $100 rep lol.... was actually about to drop 600 for the one I found, luckily I came upon you guys :)

now they also have a VSF PAM 213...

bangsters

Thanks guys. You guys saved me from a potential disaster. Will be getting from puretime or chazingtime dot co for 348usd. I was about to fork almost 600 prior to posting here.

Fine, but remember, it's chinese new year, and also there are not TD's here so if you have any issues the mods cannot help. You should probably join RWI if you plan on buying from them

What do you mean by TDs? Sorry new to all this

fatarms

Thanks guys. You guys saved me from a potential disaster. Will be getting from puretime or chazingtime dot co for 348usd. I was about to fork almost 600 prior to posting here.

Fine, but remember, it's chinese new year, and also there are not TD's here so if you have any issues the mods cannot help. You should probably join RWI if you plan on buying from them

What do you mean by TDs? Sorry new to all this

Trusted Dealers, link is at the top of any page on this board.

RepGuy

uhmm I never was looking for $100 rep lol.... was actually about to drop 600 for the one I found, luckily I came upon you guys :)

now they also have a VSF PAM 213...

I wasn't specifically referring to you, just making a general comment.

GC

I can only speak for the last three reps I bought, in the last year. First a Noob 114060 V2 (cost $248), Omega Moon watch fois (cost $246) and finally my BP Sea-Dweller (cost $239)... All straight out of the box are phenomenal reps (sure there are always slight flaws) and all cost under $250.

I don't feel comfortable spending more than $350 on toy watches. I have in the past, I won't lie, but I wore a younger man's clothes. Now for custom built watches or TC builds or JJ, it is totally worth it.

My opinion

GC

Clear?

Lost count of how many times i said this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ what the hell is it with people and 1:1

Dal.

Maybe they are 1:1 people... You know indistinguishable from a real person?

That's all I got.

mysterio

Clear?

Lost count of how many times i said this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ what the hell is it with people and 1:1

Dal.

Maybe they are 1:1 people... You know indistinguishable from a real person?

That's all I got.

You can't distinguish them until you get to touch their boobs. So I just presume they're 1:1 (only perky). :lol:

bangsters

lol.... how did this get side tracked that fast lol.... decided on the vsf 441, then 312.

bangsters

Thanks guys for the insight. Kept me from overspending and getting ripped off. Now waiting to see if i pull the trigger on the pam 441 or if i go for pam 312. Will post pics when i get it, as delivery not til after chinese new year.

mysterio

lol.... how did this get side tracked that fast lol.... decided on the vsf 441, then 312.

This is not fast, fast is 2nd post. :lol:

Thanks guys for the insight. Kept me from overspending and getting ripped off. Now waiting to see if i pull the trigger on the pam 441 or if i go for pam 312. Will post pics when i get it, as delivery not til after chinese new year.

We are talking about two different PAMs although both can feel right at home in either formal or casual settings with the right strap.. The PAM312 is a very popular contemporary model, gen or rep. The PAM441 is a newer model with the ceramic case giving it a certain flair. Either way you can't go wrong.

bangsters

This is not fast, fast is 2nd post. :lol:

We are talking about two different PAMs although both can feel right at home in either formal or casual settings with the right strap.. The PAM312 is a very popular contemporary model, gen or rep. The PAM441 is a newer model with the ceramic case giving it a certain flair. Either way you can't go wrong.

Thanks man. Looks like I've made a decision, 441 then 1312 (for the wife) then 312.... I am actually digging the 1312 myself hehehe

bangsters

Pulled the trigger on vsf pam 441 and zf 1312. Although order won't get shipped til somwtime after CNY