Sign in to follow this  
swiss6uk

Patek Philippe Solid gold

swiss6uk

Dears,

where I can find replica Patek Philippe. any model but it have solid gold not plated?

anyone can help?

Thank you

trailboss99

jewelryandwatch.com expect to pay anywhere between 10 and 40 thousand dollars depending on model.

Santaros

Making a solid gold rep land you very near or over the used gen price, there is a story on rwi where a guy spent 100 000 bucks on his custom patek rep.......

And gold plating is as good as the other details on the rep so dont worry, buy one from a TD here and test it out, todays pvd plating is much much better then the old solutions, and if you dont beat it daily it will hold at least for the lifetime of the watch.

swiss6uk

Hi,

Thank you so much for reply I appreciate your help. but I checked him he is selling parts of watches as I think.

I checked also www.iswss.net they have one but I don't feel confirmable with them.

any other site please?

Thank you

jewelryandwatch.com expect to pay anywhere between 10 and 40 thousand dollars depending on model.

Admin edit: Link to scam site disabled.

swiss6uk

Hi.

Thank you for reply.

yes I agree with you..but I may find solid as I love solid gold even I spend some more money but not same as the genuine at least.

thank you

Making a solid gold rep land you very near or over the used gen price, there is a story on rwi where a guy spent 100 000 bucks on his custom patek rep.......

And gold plating is as good as the other details on the rep so dont worry, buy one from a TD here and test it out, todays pvd plating is much much better then the old solutions, and if you dont beat it daily it will hold at least for the lifetime of the watch.

Wriggles

Thank you so much for reply I appreciate your help. but I checked him he is selling parts of watches as I think.

Look again.

That said, spending such amounts on what is in reality a fake is stupidity in my opinion

Santaros

By the way you can find very nice solid gold vintage timepieces around the 1000 usd mark on ebay, even some omegas and nardins, of course the originality of some parts on them like hands and dials are questionable, but the movement is gen and the case is solid 18 karat.

Edited by Santaros

swiss6uk

I just checked ebay but I don't know how to find... I found gen. only.

can you please send me the link of some watch?

thank you

Mr_B
:facepalm:

Stewart

This thread makes me miss Baldrick...

swiss6uk

I am talking about patek philippe nautilus not vintage PP.

thank you for all and sorry if I bother you.. :treadmill:

gavmeister

No, you're not bothering us with your question of where to buy a $40,000 replica....we're just waiting for you to ask one of the TD's to get one for you.....

:popcorn:

GenTLe

Me too.

Narika could help too.

elp

Me too.

Narika could help too.

+2

Foxindebox

Question is, does he want to use PayPal. ..

gavmeister

:death:

swiss6uk

Hello to all,

I just post questing regarding solid PP and some of you said that I am looking for PP USD40,000.

I did not say that because when I checked www.iswss.net but I don't trust them and not feel confirmable with them.

so I post this topic I may find reasonable price with trusted site which you may recommend to me.

so please be patient and don't upset when I ask...if you don't want to reply just ignore my message I may find someone reply.

thank you brothers....

gavmeister

:death:

:fuelfire:

WatchaholicMallorca

This is actually painful

Stewart

Hello to all,

I just post questing regarding solid PP and some of you said that I am looking for PP USD40,000.

I did not say that because when I checked www.iswss.netbut I don't trust them and not feel confirmable with them.

so I post this topic I may find reasonable price with trusted site which you may recommend to me.

so please be patient and don't upset when I ask...if you don't want to reply just ignore my message I may find someone reply.

thank you brothers....

My understanding is, there are no replica solid gold watches available.

It is too expensive for a jeweler to make a solid gold rep Patek in the hopes some one will buy it.

If you want something like this you will have to contact a jeweler like jewelryandwatch.com and discuss what you want in private.

​There are no catalogs or online shopping sites where you can peruse the lists of solid gold reps. These are made to measure and (as previously stated) cost a small fortune.

Be prepared to front a Jeweler upwards of $10,000 USD and then wait for a long period of time for the watch to be finished.

Santaros

I just checked ebay but I don't know how to find... I found gen. only.

can you please send me the link of some watch?

thank you

Off course GEN or at least the movement and the case...

This should do it for you :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PATEK-PHILIPPE-CALATRAVA-REF-2500-18K-SOLID-YELLOW-GOLD-MANUAL-WIND-MENS-WATCH-/272516112333?hash=item3f7339dfcd:g:GTIAAOSwnbZYClS0

or this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PATEK-PHILIPPE-GENEVE-CALATRAVA-WATCH-SOLID-GOLD-14K-0-585-MOVEMENT-/142238142552?hash=item211e0dd058:g:EaIAAOSwbsBXjSxB

GenTLe

A relatively small steel watch weights around 100+ grams (no bracelet!). Take out movement and crystal and you are at, let's say, 30 grams? In gold let's say 50 grams.

1 gram of 18k gold is 30$. So it will be 1500$ just the material. Add at least 1000$ for the work.

It is stupid money for a rep.

DoesNotExist
dilip

I would like to know what you would consider "a reasonable price" to be for acquiring this type of watch?

pessa

I will do it for $35,000 if you want, just let me know what watch you are looking for.

Once I know I will go ahead with it.

Please let me know ASAP brother.⛔

Regards

Perry