Sign in to follow this  
nichlas

Good sites for IWC replica watches(GOOD QUALITY)

tabuktime
You wont get anything that is 100% these are reps not gens.

What about the "AAAA++++ 1:1, original dissected as a base for this model, all parts interchangeable with gen" watches that are advertised.

And the VIP section only - aliexpress dealers - that we're not supposed to mention?

Stewart
daee6dda6dc373a9cf7090e52a15002e_zpsxto3zx6s.gif

Khronos

Yeah, this ^^^^ !!! WTF?!?

black263

But isn't the point of things like "Best Edition Replica" etc. that it will look 100% like to original or at least 99%?

And a Chinese criminal gang would never exaggerate the quality of their counterfeit, would they.

nichlas

I am just asking? I mean, it seems weird to me that "Best Edition" replica watches don't look 99% like the original... :/

Jibuti

I surely can tell ya....but I have to kill you then, mate.....

gavmeister

But isn't the point of things like "Best Edition Replica" etc. that it will look 100% like to original or at least 99%?

Ok Nichlas, sit down for a second. We need to have a discussion.

You are wanting to buy a fake watch from a person who is selling you a watch that was counterfeit in a factory hidden from public view to escape detection.

These characters make money on the sale of these watches that you will buy. They are operating against the law....so can you believe them when they say 1:1???? Are you getting the point we are trying to make here?

tabuktime

daee6dda6dc373a9cf7090e52a15002e_zpsxto3zx6s.gif

Yeah, this ^^^^ !!! WTF?!?

Didn't you get your supply with the VIP subscription?

Mine are labeled anti-noob medication.

tabuktime
I am just asking? I mean, it seems weird to me that "Best Edition" replica watches don't look 99% like the original... :/

Having said that, they also don't cost 99% like the original...

elp

Marketing .... a challenging concept

3241740b8affce804eb296aefe2ba236.jpg

nichlas

Ok Nichlas, sit down for a second. We need to have a discussion.

You are wanting to buy a fake watch from a person who is selling you a watch that was counterfeit in a factory hidden from public view to escape detection.

These characters make money on the sale of these watches that you will buy. They are operating against the law....so can you believe them when they say 1:1???? Are you getting the point we are trying to make here?

I know.. but don't they at least try to make it look like the original as best as they can?

nichlas

Yeah but the materials on the watch do not have to be the same as on the original in order to look like the original ;-)

elp

Yeah but the materials on the watch do not have to be the same as on the original in order to look like the original ;-)

True dat ....

fake_rolex.jpg

nichlas

True dat ....

fake_rolex.jpg

However that does not really look like anything...

lukeas123456

What about the "AAAA++++ 1:1, original dissected as a base for this model, all parts interchangeable with gen" watches that are advertised.

And the VIP section only - aliexpress dealers - that we're not supposed to mention?

Shit I forgot how good those ones are!

Kleen™

True dat ....

fake_rolex.jpg

However that does not really look like anything...

You think so...it had me fooled for a few minutes...

sogeha

Yeah but I was going to work so I thought that I could have had some good dealers by the time I went home from work...

AH. You want a list of good dealers. Sorry didnt realise that. Here you go.

Aoobuy:

Well known to most of those who have been in this hobby for a while, Robbie is a long-established dealer with an excellent reputation. He's long been well known as the supplier of probably the widest range of watchboxes available anywhere, but he also sells a wide range of watches and other replica goods.

BK's Watch Garage:

BK has long been known for his modded Rolex reps (and occasional other brands).

Kingwatch:

A long-established and well respected dealer with a great website.

Kuvarsit:

Kuvarsit are a long-established dealer with a great reputation. Especially known for ultra high-quality Panerai reps unique to them, they also supply a wide range of other models. Offers transhipping via the UK for 'difficult' EU countries.

Lawrence:

Another long-established dealer who offers a wide range of watches with one of the best warranties in the business. Just email him with details of the watch you're looking for.

Military Time / Jackson Tse:

A well regarded dealer in sterile homages and the Parnis range of watches. Jackson Tse sells a massive range of Panerai and Big Pilot homages along with case-sets, movements and other parts. Note that Tricon Store is closely associated with Jackson Tse and their range of items are also available via Jackson Tse's subforum

Marvellous Replica:

Personal service from one of the most helpful dealers around. Take a look at their photo gallery and/or email them with details of the watch you want. They will get back to you with price and availability.

Mary Watch:

A wide range of watches and great service from Mary.

Narikaa:

Narikaa is based in the UK and ships from either the UK or Thailand. This makes him a good option for those in the EU worried about customs. One of the best dealers in the business.

Perfect Clones:

One of the mostly highly-rated dealers around. A great website with a wide range of quality reps. CC payment is available. Note: for those in EU countries with 'difficult' customs: Josh offers a transhipping service via the UK at extra cost which overcomes the usual problems with customs in countries like Italy, Germany, Holland and others.

River:

As well as the watches available elsewhere, River supplies a wide range of parts and accessories that are less commonly seen.

Sawdust & Ink: Graman's Timber Pens.

No, not watches this time, but the maker of the finest wood-bodied pens you'll ever hold. Forget replica pens - these are the real thing and very affordable!

Silix:

Another long-established dealer. Supplies a wide range of watches including a lot of budget models that are hard to find elsewhere.

Sumpters Jewelry

Pre-owned GENUINE Rolex, Breitling, Omega and other quality watches along with a great range of jewellery at very sensible prices. Based in Charlotte, NC, USA.

Many more items on eBay here:

TC Watches:

Home of the famous TC Sub - the answer to the question, "who has the best sub?"

Theonewatches:

Great website with a wide range of quality replica watches available

ToroBravo:

Toro can supply pretty much anything currently available - not limited to just what is on his website. Offers useful transshipping options for those in 'difficult' EU countries.

TSWATCH International:

Well-established dealer with a comprehensive website. Offers transhipping via the UK for 'difficult' EU countries.

Trusty Time:

A long-established and very reliable dealer with an excellent website. Good aftersales service and a generally very professional attitude makes Andrew a safe option for those who prefer to buy straight off the page. Andrew also offers transhipping via the UK for 'difficult' EU countries. Note that Finer Labels is closely associated with Trusty Time and their goods are also available via Trusty's subforum.

WatchFinder:

Offering a variety of Chinese Branded and Homage Watches as well as a number of popular replicas/

Or you could have just clicked on the bloody link at the top of the page, which would have taken you to the list I've just copied and pasted. By the way, you may note I've deleted all the contact details, as these can and do change with monotonous regularity.

I've seen this before somewhere, no?

Why do we bite every time?

Bloody hell, that's a useful list, maybe it should be made available somewhere on the forum

Could maybe add Canal Street and The market in Istanbul, they specifically market to those who don't do any research.

nichlas

I know that is the TD list guys... was referring to whether there were some dealers who were more focused on iwc rather than other brands...

But now I have found out.

Wriggles

All joking aside, that was said in post 3 in this thread, and in the new members threads you were pointed towards in the other thread you started. You seem to be allergic to reading, need to cure that or you'll get nowhere

the_frenchman

Whats going on these days....??

No more who has the best sub , but so much interesting new posts....

:lol:

nichlas

Whats going on these days....??

No more who has the best sub , but so much interesting new posts....

:lol:

Not sure.

RepGuy

My guess is these members are on the younger side of the age bracket. They grew up in a world where everything was 'instant', and as such, they don't want to research, but instead want us to be their Google of sorts. Not all younger members are like this, but it's my opinion that most are.

Paparolf

Can someone get me a cup of tea please.

sogeha

I left your tea in the kitchen, it's gone cold now.

Anyway I don't really care who has the best Sub, just get them to bring it round to the house in the next ten minutes, and get them to come to the back door. I can't be arsed opening the front door. Thx M8s

gavmeister

Can someone get me a cup of tea please.

What? Don't you want to know who makes the best cup of tea??!!!! this is just not right! do some research mate!!!!! :giggle: