Sign in to follow this  
nichlas

Good sites for IWC replica watches(GOOD QUALITY)

lukeas123456

Can someone get me a cup of tea please.

What? Don't you want to know who makes the best cup of tea??!!!! this is just not right! do some research mate!!!!! :giggle:

I'd say my misses but she's a lazy cow

Xpletiv

Wish I could find a way for her to read that...

Thelittleprince
Wish I could find a way for her to read that...

:lol:

Mary Watch

for the IW356501, i think MK version is the best version in market, but i can't assure it is 1:1. maybe you need to do some homework if u want to buy a watch u like. check the pics of the watch on different TD website, and compare the difference. choose the one u like.

Never expect a "gen" watch from the rep watch game.

Good luck, guy.

nichlas

for the IW356501, i think MK version is the best version in market, but i can't assure it is 1:1. maybe you need to do some homework if u want to buy a watch u like. check the pics of the watch on different TD website, and compare the difference. choose the one u like.

Good luck, guy.

So should I expect something that looks like a bad copy? Thank you :)

Edited by nichlas

sogeha

I think people just want you to be realistic. Some of my friends are into IWC and put genuine dials into rep cases. I think that suggests, they are not a bad copy. On the other hand even after factoring out a huge mark up for luxury goods, there has to be a quality difference between a purchase costing a couple of hundred and one costing a few thousand.

There is also a difference between seeing macro pictures of a watch on a forum, with every tiny imperfection visible and what can be observed in real life from a metre or so away.

black263

Don't buy a rep if you want perfection

A rep and a loupe is a recipe for misery. I buy a rep because I like the look. Frankly,I couldn't give a flying fuck about 1:1 as long as it looks good and works well. One of my longest serving watches is a white faced AP. At the time it was an obvios fake from across the room with one eye closed as AP didn't make one with a white face. (Lare they replicated it so you can now buy a gen AP which is a copy of the rep) Pure fantasy as a replica but the only watch I've liked enough to spend over $100 buying a strap to fit.

Monkey_Business

Oh, nichlas. I hope you get throught this ocean of flames alright :P

I was treading in your waters last summer, but got off pretty easy.

That being said, all the dealers here, sell the same shit. Just like your every-day "hood".

There are marginal differences in pricing too. Find a watch you like, look for keywords like "ETA" and "1:1". (When our TD's write 1:1 it's usually good, compared to "other" sites who claims they have A+++++++AAA+aAA?a+ watches - But they are not 1:1!). Avoid cheap mechanical watches (Below 200$ I'd say) and stay away from A7750's as these are prone to break. You'll want one eventually though.

If you stick around for a few months, you'll become a cynical member too, who can bash other newbs asking the same question. (Because, quite frankly, if we were to answer all of the similar questions it'd be a dayjob for many on here). It's the cycle of RWG! :)

Wriggles

You call this flaming? You haven't a notion.

Clearly

Plenty of good mechanical watches under 200usd. Super reps? Of course not, but perfectly good

As for the 7750, again perfectly fine and worthy movements which are not prone to breaking unless you're a moron, it's the morons using them thats the problem.

If you're going to dish out advice at least make it accurate, or if you can't point the person to a thread with actual factual info, not conjecture or myth

elp

Good luck, guy.

There will always be differences from the gen, point is would they bother YOU. I have seen here post macrographs of rep Rolexes showing tells I could not make out with the naked eye, and yet it bothered THEM.

Until you buy and wear the rep you won't know how much the differences (which are always there, even Mary told you so) matter to your enjoyment of the watch.

Monkey_Business

Clearly

Plenty of good mechanical watches under 200usd. Super reps? Of course not, but perfectly good

As for the 7750, again perfectly fine and worthy movements which are not prone to breaking unless you're a moron, it's the morons using them thats the problem.

If you're going to dish out advice at least make it accurate, or if you can't point the person to a thread with actual factual info, not conjecture or myth

God damnit. Just trying to help the poor soul. I had even removed you from the list :(

Wriggles

Clearly

God damnit. Just trying to help the poor soul. I had even removed you from the list :(

Not my fault you're wrong. You're young, you'll learn.

In fairness, the 7750 can go badly wrong, but mainly thats the modified ones, not the standard ones. Again, it's about the little details, the missing info. Saying avoid them because they break is a broad and inaccurate statement, that requires context

nichlas

Good luck, guy.

There will always be differences from the gen, point is would they bother YOU. I have seen here post macrographs of rep Rolexes showing tells I could not make out with the naked eye, and yet it bothered THEM.

Until you buy and wear the rep you won't know how much the differences (which are always there, even Mary told you so) matter to your enjoyment of the watch.

Damn it. Really. Thanks anyways

Wriggles

Clearly

And it's pretty sad that if someone points out where you're wrong, or disagrees with you, you put them on some "people I hate" list. You're like a petulant little child, grow the fuck up

Mr_B

Where are the GOATS? im sure its goat time when it hits page 4

Panerai-Luminor-1950-Sealand-Year-of-the-Goat-PAM848-7.jpg

A goat on a watch? :D

lukeas123456
58966635.jpg

Mr_B

Hell yeah!

goatster-900x576.jpg

lukeas123456
mens-hair-forum-announcement.jpg

Mr_B

wpid-goat_raymonds_450x300.jpg

High five to that brother

gavmeister
smily%20goat_zpshzixkmvg.jpg

Monkey_Business

Clearly

And it's pretty sad that if someone points out where you're wrong, or disagrees with you, you put them on some "people I hate" list. You're like a petulant little child, grow the fuck up

Not quite. I don't mind being proved wrong, and I love putting up a good old word-fight. People who I think is mean as fuck goes on the list, and guess what? THAT is why you're on there. You don't argue or disagree, you fucking flame. Well formulated, at that.

Oh, and also. Fuck you :)

Kleen™
:popcorn:

Wriggles

Clearly

Not quite. I don't mind being proved wrong, and I love putting up a good old word-fight. People who I think is mean as fuck goes on the list, and guess what? THAT is why you're on there. You don't argue or disagree, you fucking flame. Well formulated, at that.

Oh, and also. Fuck you :)

You really are a petulant, whiny little child aren't you. Flame? What flaming? If you honestly think anything I posted above to the point where I was told I'm going on the list -which fuck me is the most childish thing I've ever seen on anyone's' profile - is flaming, then you really are going to have a struggle dealing with the real world.

It was pointed out where you were wrong, and you threw your toys out of your pram. Flaming? Give me a fucking break

gavmeister
:mousepanic::duel:

greg_r
:handbagsatdawn: