Sign in to follow this  
iabounty

Greetings and salutations fellow crazy people.

iabounty

Well......... We meet again my fine feathered friends. In another place at another time but yet still in the same dimension. I am thrilled to be here. I have missed you ALL on a daily basis. Yes I still walk around naked with a Miller Highlife and a Rolex, shoot stoves and microwaves with a shotgun in my Iowa driveway and run for my life when the indians attack. I shall now start reading in an attempt to catch up with the rest of you sick watch freaks and when I get a few more Highlifes down the hatch start posting some of my observations about life and just perhaps one or two at or about you.......... :thumbdown:

oscarmadfish

great to see you here :thumbdown:

trailboss99

Iowa! WhooooHooooo!!!!

Glad you made it man. We open the doors any moment now. Prerare for the hordes.

Col.

greg_r
Well......... We meet again my fine feathered friends. In another place at another time but yet still in the same dimension. I am thrilled to be here. I have missed you ALL on a daily basis. Yes I still walk around naked with a Miller Highlife and a Rolex, shoot stoves and microwaves with a shotgun in my Iowa driveway and run for my life when the indians attack. I shall now start reading in an attempt to catch up with the rest of you sick watch freaks and when I get a few more Highlifes down the hatch start posting some of my observations about life and just perhaps one or two at or about you.......... :drunksing:

IA, just bloody fantastic to see you here. Welcome, mate! :D :D :D

swissaddict

didn't see you in the bin at rwg2 so wasn't sure you'd make it! welcome back, ia :D

onzenuub

Nice to see you again iabounty, we needed someone to push some strange llinks

JohnG
Well......... We meet again my fine feathered friends. In another place at another time but yet still in the same dimension. I am thrilled to be here. I have missed you ALL on a daily basis. Yes I still walk around naked with a Miller Highlife and a Rolex, shoot stoves and microwaves with a shotgun in my Iowa driveway and run for my life when the indians attack. I shall now start reading in an attempt to catch up with the rest of you sick watch freaks and when I get a few more Highlifes down the hatch start posting some of my observations about life and just perhaps one or two at or about you.......... :D

Dude WELCOME BACK...! Pop open a Miller and get comfortable! No reason to be anywhere else now!

How´s the oven? Ready for turkey day? :D

graman

Iabounty makes his entrance....

Welcome back mate!

Are you ready for your closeup now???

Yeehar!

Great to see you mate.. :):):beer:

onzenuub

Old times. :P

RichardMiami

Old times. :P

HolySevenYearOldNecropostWhore!