Sign in to follow this  
gottahaverolex

Taking FOREVER!!!!

gottahaverolex

So today I got my DSSD and DDII that I ordered from Mary. She shipped them on March 8th and I got them today, so 7 days from door to door. BUT! Robert shipped my PAM 113 on March 5th and I still haven't recieved it. That's 9 days and counting. Seems like it should have beat Mary's package here. Does it take longer for EMS from Thailand to get to the states than from China? Tracking for Mary's package was spot on all the way here but Robert's says it left Thailand on the 5Th and that's what it still says. I hate f'ing waiting!!!!!! i know how this goes as I am not a noob but it's never taken this long for me to get a watch. How has the tracking time been for other guys in the US lately?

Del

That's a bummer. I've heard a few folk complaining about international parcels taking ages to get to the states - we actually posted one from the UK to some relatives in LA recently and it still hasn't landed after two weeks :o.

The amazing thing is that Thailand to the UK takes about 5 days with normal airmail! It sometimes takes longer to get an Amazon package from within the UK....

Hope your's arrives soon :wub:.

dano

I have a 328 on its way to brisbane

This is from track-trace.com

DATETIME Scan Location Description

March 9, 2011 15:29:25 NONG KHAEM Accept

March 9, 2011 16:20:58 NONG KHAEM Items Into Container

March 9, 2011 16:21:17 NONG KHAEM Dispatch

March 10, 2011 08:52:53 SUVARNABHUMI MAIL CENTRE Container Received

So far mine has been sitting at the mail centre for 5 days other orders have only ever been there 1 day

I am guessing there is a build up or something there... Nothing Robert can do about that

I keep checking it every hour to see if it has left!!! I am busting to get my greasy fingers on my first pam!

Keep us updated :wub:

gottahaverolex

I hope so too Del! I need a PAM fix! Getting two rollies today was nice, don't get me wrong but I'm really loving PAMS right now.

T9000

My DSSD was sent by Robert on 7th March and has been showing on the tracking at SUVARNABHUMI since the 8th. However the last time he sent me a watch, it was supposedly still at SUVARNABHUMI when Parcelforce (UK) delivered it to my door, so I'd pay very little attention to what the tracking results tell you.

The best policy is to forget about tracking and just wait. Like all good things, rep watches always come to those who wait. Probably.

Ska

Mate don't fret. 9 days is NOTHING!!!

You can never predict customs so just sit tight and enjoy your DSSD in the meantime!!

gottahaverolex

HAHA! I'm glad my tracking isn't the only one saying that EXACT SAME THING! I bet the fucker shows up tomorrow! Pics of all 3 when it does show.

toddster63

I'm waiting on a watch from China as well...

My US Postal Service friend explained that with the current situation in Japan (earthquake/Tsunami), shipping all over Asia might be delayed a bit, maybe even a lot...??

My watch has been in limbo for 4 days, and most watches from this company have taken 4-5 days from China to the Buyers door (they provided other EMS tracking numbers for references so I know this)...

Edited by toddster63

NFleischer

I'm also been waiting for a shipment from Robert on 3/5/11. Things seem slow everywhere now.

J & A's sites do not seem to be back up either.

gottahaverolex
I'm also been waiting for a shipment from Robert on 3/5/11. Things seem slow everywhere now.

J & A's sites do not seem to be back up either.

I hear ya! also waiting on a back ordered PAM 005 from Josh. i deleted the tracking email by mistake and I'd hate to bother him with an email to ask for it again. I'd rather log on to my account on his site and get it but NOOOOO SIIIITTTTTEEEEEE!!!!!! It should have been back up by now.

tardman91

Mary mailed me a watch on March 2nd and it still hasn't arrived. She sent it regular airmail since it was a replacement for a defective item. I'm getting tired of waiting too. Oh well, so is life...

gottahaverolex

Roberts package arrived at JFK international at 8:30 this morning. I should have it by thursday! Yay!!

rkane

I ordered my pam288 nearly four weeks ago and to my knowledge it's still sat in china waiting to be posted so I wouldn't worry, it could've been worse..

pollux1
Roberts package arrived at JFK international at 8:30 this morning. I should have it by thursday! Yay!!
Happy days mate! :thumbsup:

Member X
I ordered my pam288 nearly four weeks ago and to my knowledge it's still sat in china waiting to be posted so I wouldn't worry, it could've been worse..

Blimey, who was that from??

amuthon

my Plop is somewhere in U.K. atm, waiting to be reshipped to germany-it took four weeks for that....

rkane

Blimey, who was that from??

Timeshop. Spoken to mark and haven't had a straight answer as to when I can expect it, losing my patience with it now tbh

Edited by rkane

Member X

Drop one of the admin/mods a PM on here or open a ticket on RWI if you're on there - they may be able to add some weight to your request :D.

Mystery Shopper

My experience is the watch will turn up just after you stop worrying and stop mind mapping every possible scenario.

It takes just over a week, door to door, from Thailand to Australia btw.

rkane
Drop one of the admin/mods a PM on here or open a ticket on RWI if you're on there - they may be able to add some weight to your request :D.

Have dropped Greg a line, very helpful chap and within half an hour I had Mark contact me with a full explanation (Customs in the UK intercepted and returned it but didn't show on the EMS site)

Watch is going out tomorrow via EMS, hopefully will get it in time for me to wear it on my flight to china in April :D

prestigewatchco

EMS to the USA is the worst lately what has happened is DHL now receive for a lot of states rather than USPS problem is DHL give it a new number and don't tell anyone so they show on EMS tracking as still in the country of shipment. 99% of parcels from Thailand EMS leave Thailand early morning the day after they are posted .

By early morning I mean before 6am so usually less than 12 hours from the time they are posted

jameo210369

Gottahaverolex are you still buying Rolex's? watch out for the customs guys they are the ones sitting in your garden in the black suits and talking to your neighbours about your personal life. ha ha I hope they turn up soon mate.

greg_r
Drop one of the admin/mods a PM on here or open a ticket on RWI if you're on there - they may be able to add some weight to your request ;).

Have dropped Greg a line, very helpful chap and within half an hour I had Mark contact me with a full explanation (Customs in the UK intercepted and returned it but didn't show on the EMS site)

Watch is going out tomorrow via EMS, hopefully will get it in time for me to wear it on my flight to china in April :)

Good to hear!

Surprised that UK customs intercepted it though - very unusual event indeed.

thunder92

I hear ya. Its like different shipping times each time. My jacksons homage shipped 3/4 and havn't seen it yet.

gottahaverolex

PAM from Robert actually showed up today! Woohoo! Stunning watch for the price, thanks Robert! Strap is crap as are most leather rep straps, gotta find a nice one for it now!