Sign in to follow this  
gottahaverolex

Taking FOREVER!!!!

Member X
Drop one of the admin/mods a PM on here or open a ticket on RWI if you're on there - they may be able to add some weight to your request ;).

Have dropped Greg a line, very helpful chap and within half an hour I had Mark contact me with a full explanation (Customs in the UK intercepted and returned it but didn't show on the EMS site)

Watch is going out tomorrow via EMS, hopefully will get it in time for me to wear it on my flight to china in April :)

Good to hear!

Surprised that UK customs intercepted it though - very unusual event indeed.

+1

That IS unlucky!

Part of the reason that wholesale still feels a bit risky to me! lol

Del
Drop one of the admin/mods a PM on here or open a ticket on RWI if you're on there - they may be able to add some weight to your request ;).

Have dropped Greg a line, very helpful chap and within half an hour I had Mark contact me with a full explanation (Customs in the UK intercepted and returned it but didn't show on the EMS site)

Watch is going out tomorrow via EMS, hopefully will get it in time for me to wear it on my flight to china in April :D

Good to hear!

Surprised that UK customs intercepted it though - very unusual event indeed.

:rofl: I hope UK customs haven't been on a benchmarking trip to Switzerland :D

Glad to hear you got this sorted out with Mark though :thumbsup2:

toddster63

My Omega rep arrived today—5 days shipping from China to the Silicone Valley here in Calfornia. Impressive. UPS, the muddled Brown, takes longer for a package from the middle of the country to here, in Cupertino... (Jeez, what can't the Chinese beat us at...)

dano
I have a 328 on its way to brisbane

This is from track-trace.com

DATETIME Scan Location Description

March 9, 2011 15:29:25 NONG KHAEM Accept

March 9, 2011 16:20:58 NONG KHAEM Items Into Container

March 9, 2011 16:21:17 NONG KHAEM Dispatch

March 10, 2011 08:52:53 SUVARNABHUMI MAIL CENTRE Container Received

So far mine has been sitting at the mail centre for 5 days other orders have only ever been there 1 day

I am guessing there is a build up or something there... Nothing Robert can do about that

I keep checking it every hour to see if it has left!!! I am busting to get my greasy fingers on my first pam!

Keep us updated :D

I have been resisting the urge to check this again, It still has not changed :rofl:

mulder

My first watch from Robert took 12 days from Thailand to Australia by normal air mail. My second was by EMS and it took 8 days and the last one which just arrived today took 5 days.

9 days is nothing.

dano
My first watch from Robert took 12 days from Thailand to Australia by normal air mail. My second was by EMS and it took 8 days and the last one which just arrived today took 5 days.

9 days is nothing.

haha yeah I know but im super excited about it! Feels like christmas eve!

tsomers
I have a 328 on its way to brisbane

This is from track-trace.com

March 9, 2011 15:29:25 NONG KHAEM Accept

March 9, 2011 16:20:58 NONG KHAEM Items Into Container

March 9, 2011 16:21:17 NONG KHAEM Dispatch

March 10, 2011 08:52:53 SUVARNABHUMI MAIL CENTRE Container Received

So far mine has been sitting at the mail centre for 5 days other orders have only ever been there 1 day

I am guessing there is a build up or something there... Nothing Robert can do about that

I keep checking it every hour to see if it has left!!! I am busting to get my greasy fingers on my first pam!

Keep us updated :unsure:

I have been resisting the urge to check this again, It still has not changed :lol:

March 7, 2011 16:32:35 NONG KHAEM Items Into Container

March 7, 2011 16:32:43 NONG KHAEM Dispatch

March 7, 2011 16:35:57 NONG KHAEM Accept

March 8, 2011 09:06:11 SUVARNABHUMI MAIL CENTRE Container Received

Mine says the same thing, 2 weeks so far, no concern I know it will get here.

Tom

gtwc

I wouldn't worry - I purchased (well paid for anyway) a watch from one of the list on here back on March 4th.

It hasn't even shipped yet - no stock (am loath to 'name n'shame' )

guess patience is the answer.

BTW if it hasn't shipped out (I had to pay a hefty premium for EMS - even 'tho normal airmail works just as well)

by the beginning of April, then Greg and the mods will be getting the full details.......

dingle
I wouldn't worry - I purchased (well paid for anyway) a watch from one of the list on here back on March 4th.

It hasn't even shipped yet - no stock (am loath to 'name n'shame' )

guess patience is the answer.

BTW if it hasn't shipped out (I had to pay a hefty premium for EMS - even 'tho normal airmail works just as well)

by the beginning of April, then Greg and the mods will be getting the full details.......

no need to wait. PM me the info right away and let me see what I can do. :D

dano

It arrived!!!!! Track trace still says its in Thailand haha

SB56667
Mine says the same thing, 2 weeks so far, no concern I know it will get here.

2 weeks?? Aaaargh! I'm waiting on my first PAM from Robert too...mine has only been in the good old Suvarnabhami Mail Centre since yesterday, but I'd been reading other threads about unbelievably fast package receipts on order from Robert recently, and had my hopes up.

The straps I ordered for it are going to get here today! Maybe I'll print out a PAM183 and tape it to a strap to stare at until the real thing arrives.