Sign in to follow this  
lexidium

What's your least favourite?

RUSH2112
Ploprof

Lol, I agree. Don't understand the obsession with these.

Kleen™

Way too many to mention...but from the top of my head:

Tag

Hublot

Werdelin

Omega

Mueller

GenTLe

'the Pam'

you say that as if they all look the same

:giggle:

Well... :giggle:

For me the dislikes are:

- RIchard Mille

- Those Hublots that look like Richard Mille (http://www.hublot.com/en/collection/spirit-of-big-bang)

- Those watches with full metal bezel and big numbers on it, like the Seiko Monster, or the old TAG F1

- Those watches with messy colors in them, like this http://cdn2.jomashop.com/media/catalog/product/t/a/tag-heuer-formula-one-f1-chronograph-steel-orange-mens-watch-cah1113ba0850-cah1113ba0850.jpg or like these: http://media1.iwc.com/site_media/thumbnails/1c/39/promo_grey_v2.1c39c863400139dab23c80a38d64071b.jpg

- watches linked to some character like the 007 Omega (they're not ugly, I just don't like to have watches that refers to fantasy things)

- the "all black" watches in general, like this: http://cdn.hiconsumption.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Bell-Ross-Phantom-Automatic-Black-Watch.jpeg (even tho there are some that I like, like this that I found gorgeous, which is not "all black" anyway: https://www.omegawatches.com/images/Watches/Product_Presentation/Seamaster/Planet_Ocean_Deep_Black/SE_PlanetOcean_215.63.46.22.01.001_VueSemi_Fuite_Large.jpg)

greg_r

Glad to see you're warming to Grahams :lol:

I did say I'd save the rest until later :rofl:

dalboy

Least favorite has to be the AP diver chronos... just don't make sense to me.

You mean youve never gone scuba diving and suddenly needed a three minute boiled egg?

Reg , surely a three and half minute egg ..

Soldiers , dippy, dippy.

GT86

'the Pam'

you say that as if they all look the same

:giggle:

Well... :giggle:

Yeah but.....but.....Granted there are too many near identical models but you can go

From this:

Panerai-Mare-Norstrum-Titanio-52mm-PAM00603-6.jpg

To this:

Panerai-Radiomir-Black-Seal-Unitas-6497-Movement-Rose-Gold-Case-with-Black-Dial-AR-Coating-27549-tv.jpg

A bit of this:

panerai-luminor-1950-tuttonero-gmt-black-dial-black-ceramic-men_s-watch-pam00438_1.jpg

A bit of that:

Luminor-Marina-1950-3-Days-Automatic1.jpg

Some variety no? :tumbleweed:

GenTLe

Enough so that I filled a 10 box case with them, even tho some are so chunky that often remains there ;)

GT86

Enough so that I filled a 10 box case with them, even tho some are so chunky that often remains there ;)

Wow 10! You are more than qualified! At my worst I had 7 - down to 3, but there are a couple out there I still want!

greg_r

Wow 10! You are more than qualified! At my worst I had 7 - down to 3, but there are a couple out there I still want!

10... I had over 20 at one point. Yes, it was insane... :lol::coke:

I'm back down to 6 these days.

GT86

20?! What a ride!

gQFe5A71cvrx.gif

cogwatch

6-10 Pams covers the Pam variety well enough. Less than that and you start getting PAM withdrawals. Even though I'm selling most if not all of my reps over time, some of the PAMs are the ones I'm finding it hardest to let go of.

As to this thread and the least favorite......I'll have to join the Seven Friday club on that one. Most everything else I can take or leave. But Seven Friday I can only leave.....

michel7752

The PAM: they all look the same. And they are made for diving, not to be worn in the atmosphere.

ShovelnTC

Oh so this is a haters thread, well where do I start.....................................................................

RussP

I'm surprised that nobody's mentioned Jacob & Co, Alain Silberstein, blinged-out Rolexes, Cartiers, AP's et al.

Oh............and any watch that features a skull or a skull and crossbone feature.

Daywatch

The unwearable 52mm Alienworks experiment. The amazing thing about this wrist kitchen clock is that it runs and runs and runs. All functions are operational and automatic.

After the 31st of the month it runs on:) .... until the 39nth.(if You don´t reset it).

alW23390_zpse1611785.jpg

alW33390_zpse0d58e3b.jpg

guerraayala

Frank Mullers, crazy hours specially. Oh and Richard Milles.

anfalas

Hublot

Pams - (the whole bloody lot of em) .........submersible is a half decent looking dial but still has the wanky crown guard so can sod right off

Graham .......sorry I'm not Rambo, don't need a fookin grenade on me wrist

Bell & Ross.......look like kitchen clocks that have been exposed to a shrink ray

AP's................nasty, cheap looking toys (rather like Hublot)

Frank Muller.............just no, not ever

Anything gold................showy, pimpy penis extensions and about as masculine as a pink boa .....................(having said that I did quite like the two tone GMT that came up on M2M a couple of weeks back........wouldn't wear it though!)

...................loads more, but can't think of them just now ;)

James.

Hating an entire brand is passe, no one company (making watches in the $5k+ category) produces nothing but burning trash, cosmetically, mechanically or historically there'd be one redeeming or valid feature of one watch from every mainstream brand for mine.

I hate many individual models from many, many brands but wouldn't make a motherhood statement covering an entire book of products.

Actually no, I'm yet to see a Rado or Hamilton I like. So there's that.