Sign in to follow this  
Nikohublot

Rolex Sub C Hulk V6 Crown Problem

Nikohublot

Hello ,

Guys i need your help . My Hul Sub C has some problems . It makes some noise when i shake it it sounds like a loose rotor or something .

It tried to wind the watch per rotor but the crown is not winding the watch it just rotate in the air . I can set the date and time with the crown but cant wind it anymore ... i shaked it to wind it with the rotor and the watch started to work but still these noise and crown dont wind .

Is here someone who knows what the problem may is? Is it a serious flaw or can i maybe fix it myself?

Nikohublot

So i opened the caseback . The problem with the nois was the rotor . There was one screw wich holds the rotor in its place and this screw was tight ...very tight . The problem was the ball bearing attached to the rotor . This ball bearing is so flimsy it shakes horizontal to the movement and let the rotor make a very loud shaking noise .

Problem 2 the crown .... the crown sets date and time normally but in winding position the crown doesnt catch the gear which winds the watch . I need to push the crown back and forth and sometimes go back to date or time position and if im lucky enough the crown catches the gear and this gear is attached to the winding apparatus.

So the watch has a little fault but actually its fully working . Is it something that i can repair myself or should i just let it in this condition because "it works"? Is it possible that the crown will "break" because the gears dont catcheach other and i always need to fiddle ...

Please give me some expert advice :/