So after sitting high on my wants list for most of last year & coming extremely close to ordering the SWF version, I finally pulled the trigger on my first IWC the 3714 (brand new slim movement/case version from ZF).   It was my first order in quite some time from a TD & having used most of the usual suspects I decided to try Mary, who lived up 100% to her excellent reputation. Thanks to the senior members here for it was you who gave me the confidence to use her.   In something of a game of russian roulette I ordered this almost adjacent to the CNY shutdown, but pleased to say it transitted quickly without problems to the UK.   I had decided some time ago that the SS case gold numerals was the one for me. For some reason the versions listed seem to come with a stock brown leather/alligator style strap, on my request Mary kindly got the watch with a black strap as I prefer that match up.   A further note on the subject of straps having done copious amounts of reading I had already sourced a gen spec real alligator in navy blue with a normal buckle. I am just not a fan of the deployant fastening be it IWC or Breitling etc. I actually think the supplied strap is ok but it doesn't in anyway bring the piece to life like the genuine gator.   As you can see below this piece is breathtakingly beautiful & so photogenic, for me it nails the smart dress watch brief down to the ground. Moving forwards I can feel a gen purchase coming on as the design is right up in my top 5.   ZF have done a cracking job with the replication, the casework & dial are stunning.   Drawbacks? As noted elsewhere the rotor is noisy as hell which is a shame but I can live with it.   I am delighted that it has met with my expectations & I'm sure that it will maintain its place in the weekly rotation.