Sign in to follow this  
butterbean

got scammed on houston craigslist

butterbean

just a quick story for your entertainment a couple months ago i bought over 600$ worth of merchandise from your good ole local craigs list dealer which included Gucci wallet,DR DRE head phone, and a stolen iPhone (which i didn't find out until later) turns our the wallet was fake and so were the beats and the phone was stolen i called the guy back and never answered

RepGuy

Thats unfortunate, but to be honest, it sounds like you were buying the equivalent of a "Hood-Rich Starter Pack". I would suggest against avoiding buying anything off of CL unless you're an expert in what you're buying (ie. you're a mechanic buying something mechanical that you can verify is working and legitimate). It's one thing to know you're buying a replica, like those of us at the forum do, but its entirely different when you get scammed out of money and later find out the items are fake. Best of luck in the future, just research a little more before making purchases and avoid CL.

RUSH2112

There are so many beats headphone replicas on the market I would be afraid to buy them even from an authorized seller.

cvp3

Someone on Craig's list sold counterfeit and stolen goods. What!? How does this happen!?

Oh+the+humanity+not+oc_aee811_4009728.jpg