Sign in to follow this  
Ivoitalia

Looking for black DSSD 43mm

Ivoitalia

New to the forum. Still learning the in's and out's. Am looking to find the best Rolex DSSD, black 43 mm. Not sure of all the terms ie. Noon etc. So any info on where to get one and exactly what to look for would be appreciated.

Balad1

Welcome to RWG,

Check this 43mm Black Rolex PVD Deep Sea Pro Hunter out. It's a excellent price from an excellent dealer:

PS: This dealer doesn't normally sell to brand new members because at times they can be a pain in the ass. If interested you could submit an order and see if he'll accept it; I wouldn't ask him a bunch of questions though. If you have general questions try asking us members.

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=2861

NFleischer

DSC00280.jpg

You mean this? The dealers all have them- got this from Mary

prestigewatchco
DSC00280.jpg

Not with the perfect 10 bezel though it seems. Current versions we have do have perfect 10 bezels and it seems only the milguass factory items have them

Akira

162734_1245482755264_1775274905_435607_2915110_n.jpg

Mary's version

Cynikal.Mindset

Lay's version

neWKf.jpg

jameo210369

I have never been one for the Rolex reps, I just don't think I could pull it off. Nice looking watch though in black

boneyjr

@jameo

what do you mean you couldn't pull it off?

prestigewatchco

Lay's version

Right bezel not so sure about dial though only the milguass factory gets both right trust me I can buy from anywhere but only buy them from one place and as a matter of fact they are the most expensive source

prestigewatchco
@jameo

what do you mean you couldn't pull it off?

Get away with people thinking he can afford a $15000 watch and not assuming it's fake

boneyjr

ahhhh..... gotcha.

hmm.. could say it was passed down by a rich grandfather

Cynikal.Mindset

yea robert, Lay has the double red version dial which is probably even more of a "hey look at me I'm fake" as that version was limited to like 100 units

Ska

What a brand new Pro-Hunter. !!!

both his grandparents and his parents would have to have gotten pregnant at about 2 years old. (and he'd still be a toddler)

Akira
What a brand new Pro-Hunter. !!!

both his grandparents and his parents would have to have gotten pregnant at about 2 years old. (and he'd still be a toddler)

Who says his grandfather didn't buy a highly fashionable DSSD Pro-Hunter right before he died?

:)

prestigewatchco

I was thinking the same as well Skath watch is most likely the most difficult in the world to explain away as an heirloom to anyone who is savvy enough to ask in the beginning

Ivoitalia
DSC00280.jpg

Not with the perfect 10 bezel though it seems. Current versions we have do have perfect 10 bezels and it seems only the milguass factory items have them

Hope I don't sound to dumb here but what exactly is the perfect 10 bezel? If that is the way to go how can I tell a pefect 10 bezel in the photos of the one I buy?

Thanks

Luthier

"10" is perfectly centerd, not like on that picture - close to left strip.

Ivoitalia

Thanks for all the help.

Balad1

Thanks for all the help.

I think you'll find the rep from Robert is your best bet. If I was you I would pay the extra $25 and have it serviced prior to having it shipped. Either way I don't think you can go wrong.

guitarbiker

Mary advertises a pro hunter sea dweller pvd at 43.5 mm x18mm it's not a deepsea ,does anyone know anything about this model as i was thinking of adding a black dssd to my collection and thought this looked nice?

PeterWorcester

Thanks for all the help.

I think you'll find the rep from Robert is your best bet. If I was you I would pay the extra $25 and have it serviced prior to having it shipped. Either way I don't think you can go wrong.

+1 , +1

I have to agree with both statements, I just posted my pics of the DSSD , I JUST got from Robert, and I got it "pre-serviced" as well and I'm extremely happy I did, It sounds as quiet as a "church mouse" (whatever that means) and keeps absolutely perfect timing.

I think's it's the best "deal" on the market. Great buy.

Cheers

Peter