Sign in to follow this  
Martijn0007

New Nautilus 5726 rep

Martijn0007

Any new information about the Breguet? The Videos on rwi are a bit confusing because they show two different modells :0

Angus said that the 7057 is coming out this month. Price under 500$.

He posted a picture of the rep. Not sure if it was the final product but it wasn't perfect. The PR indicator wasn't the right color and a few of the movement bridges looked a bit too small.

Gen for reference

Do you think the 7067 in the Video is a rep? Or just a guy showing off his gen , because it looks so good , much better than the 7057 which has some flaws.

Yeah I agree. That 7067 looks so damn good. It has that shine to it that most high-end gens have.

I would be very-very surprised if that 7067 turns out to be a rep!

_DC_

I realise beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but to me that Breguet is horrendously ugly. It looks like a cheapo 21j fantasy rep, with the square undecorated double balances. Hardly high finishing is it?!

To each his own though!!

DC

Nikohublot

Any new information about the Breguet? The Videos on rwi are a bit confusing because they show two different modells :0

Angus said that the 7057 is coming out this month. Price under 500$.

He posted a picture of the rep. Not sure if it was the final product but it wasn't perfect. The PR indicator wasn't the right color and a few of the movement bridges looked a bit too small.

Gen for reference

Do you think the 7067 in the Video is a rep? Or just a guy showing off his gen , because it looks so good , much better than the 7057 which has some flaws.

Yeah I agree. That 7067 looks so damn good. It has that shine to it that most high-end gens have.

I would be very-very surprised if that 7067 turns out to be a rep!

Maybe its just me but in the Video the Bridge at 6 that holds the gear looks like a screw and the gen has a jewel at that place :0 but my screen is shitty maybe its just the hope that let me see what i want to see :D

Nikohublot
I realise beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but to me that Breguet is horrendously ugly. It looks like a cheapo 21j fantasy rep, with the square undecorated double balances. Hardly high finishing is it?!

To each his own though!!

DC

Thats what i tought when i saw it first but after some gen review videos i changed my mind :D at least for the 7067!

chase0224

mmexport1487007921088.jpgmmexport1487007924858.jpgmmexport1487007907361.jpgmmexport1487007912694.jpg

Im confused how fatpanda is selling it for so much cheaper

Nikohublot

Now im about 99% sure the 7067 in the video is a gen . Made some screenshots and compared every mm with the gen and , i think, it is impossible that they made such a complicated watch so perfect , every screw, every jewel, sits on its place , dial , screw etc. spacing is 100% . I tihnk its maybe the factory owner who wears the gen because they bought it to replicate it . Like they say "a genuine sample was bought to replicated this AAA+++" :D .

What bugs me is that this "twtime" guy has several hundred videos on his youtube channel but never he posted a gen ... Maybe im wrong (i hope so) but i think only the 7057 will come ... which has to many obvious flaws.. :/

_DC_
mmexport1487007921088.jpgmmexport1487007924858.jpgmmexport1487007907361.jpgmmexport1487007912694.jpg

Which TD are these pictures from?! Watchfinder are very reasonably priced on most things, that combined with their QC process being second to none is why I use them!!

DC

Martijn0007

Now im about 99% sure the 7067 in the video is a gen . Made some screenshots and compared every mm with the gen and , i think, it is impossible that they made such a complicated watch so perfect , every screw, every jewel, sits on its place , dial , screw etc. spacing is 100% . I tihnk its maybe the factory owner who wears the gen because they bought it to replicate it . Like they say "a genuine sample was bought to replicated this AAA+++" :D .

What bugs me is that this "twtime" guy has several hundred videos on his youtube channel but never he posted a gen ... Maybe im wrong (i hope so) but i think only the 7057 will come ... which has to many obvious flaws.. :/

Yeah it's pretty much confirmed that it's a gen. Angus posted that the 'maker' has a gen 7067. As far as I understand only the 7057 will be repped.

And you're right, the watch in the video looked too good!

GenTLe

If the video is this one (for the Patek) http://www.replicawatchvideo.com/nautilus-5726-complicated-ss-white-textured-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a324_97ceac05d.html it seems a reworked Miyota 9015 with a top fake plate. The triangular hairpring stud and the lines for the regulation are like this one:

Miyota9015_zpsf95ad038.jpg

Martijn0007

If the video is this one (for the Patek) http://www.replicawa..._97ceac05d.html it seems a reworked Miyota 9015 with a top fake plate. The triangular hairpring stud and the lines for the regulation are like this one:

You're correct, it's a miyota.

Looks pretty good and it will probably still be quite thin, even with the deco plates.

http://www.pf-818.com/watches/patek-philippe/nautlus-annual-calendar/pp-5726-101-nautilus-5726-annual-calender-ss-ss-white-miyota-9100.html

GenTLe

If the video is this one (for the Patek) http://www.replicawa..._97ceac05d.html it seems a reworked Miyota 9015 with a top fake plate. The triangular hairpring stud and the lines for the regulation are like this one:

You're correct, it's a miyota.

Looks pretty good and it will probably still be quite thin, even with the deco plates.

http://www.pf-818.co...iyota-9100.html

Uhm, they declare it's a 9100, but this is the 9100: http://miyotamovement.com/pdf/spec_9100.pdf and, apart it's a 28800BPH and not a 21600, I suppose it can be a 9120, with the 24h indicator @6 and the 2 day and month indicators geared to move the day/month indicators @12

_DC_

They just need to make it in the grey dial version and I'll be ordering, I've never liked the white dial Nautilus' but the grey dial is positively dreamy...

199D98D1-B043-4EC8-8A09-072A65FC9C70_zpsvmuhdx9i.jpg

DC

chase0224

Which TD are these pictures from?! Watchfinder are very reasonably priced on most things, that combined with their QC process being second to none is why I use them!!

DC

Same "TD" who has the 5396's lol

_DC_

^^^ There's your answer then I suspect, lol!

DC

chase0224

Grey dial does exist

378374865691530224.jpg89754409344011525.jpg780593107670415332.jpg137046382648100171.jpg

_DC_

Awesome, it didn't when I asked Fatpanda a while ago but that's great news!!

DC

brang1

got into a brawl at the pub last night all over a sunken date wheel! you cant take Pateks lightly

daydate

is it the noisy miyota 9015 though?

_DC_

The dilemma now is do I get the grey dial on bracelet or wait until the do it on alligator strap, which is the one I really want?!

It most likely is the noisy Miyota, although I've had ones that weren't noisy!

DC

chase0224

Get it! Im gona go with the white dial, grey version looks a bit off to me.

Majwilliams0308

Get it! Im gona go with the white dial, grey version looks a bit off to me.

I was gonna get the grey version if they released it... but it looks brown to me. No thank you!

got into a brawl at the pub last night all over a sunken date wheel! you cant take Pateks lightly

You're not serious are you?

Nikohublot

For the Pateks i would wait till April ... who know maybe they using the new generation ultra thin movts. in this modell too! Would be a shame if you buy it and 1 month later a superrep comes on the market :D

Majwilliams0308

For the Pateks i would wait till April ... who know maybe they using the new generation ultra thin movts. in this modell too! Would be a shame if you buy it and 1 month later a superrep comes on the market :D

Yeah I bought a 5980 blue dial recently because it's the chrono. I can't wait until April!!!

chase0224

Seriously doubt they would use that movement for anything complicated, but I hope Im wrong.

Apsara
Grey dial does exist

378374865691530224.jpg89754409344011525.jpg780593107670415332.jpg137046382648100171.jpg

Where could I find this dealer buddy ?

Regard