Sign in to follow this  
nivenj

Bell and Ross

Thelittleprince

Have have is a term when a person owns a sh*t fake watch and hopes to trick others into thinking its gen.

Or maybe i just have fat fingers a double clicked the suggestions :P

That makes no sense whatsoever. Are you ok? Do you need to have a lie down? Are your carers around?

Your Bell & Ross makes no sense whatsoever :lmao:

nivenj

Have have is a term when a person owns a sh*t fake watch and hopes to trick others into thinking its gen.

That makes no sense whatsoever. Are you ok? Do you need to have a lie down? Are your carers around?

I thought you said it wasnt a Bell & Ross, make up your mind.

Thelittleprince

I thought you said it wasnt a Bell & Ross, make up your mind.

Whats Bell & Ross?

nivenj

Whats Bell & Ross?

Now were getting to the truth.

Thelittleprince

That you want to pass that crap fake watch as a gen?

Maybe we have the same supplier, does my rolex look as gen as yours?

IMG-20161015-WA0017_zpsk5rau7iw.jpeg

BadPickle

i went to school with a Ross Bell, but i've not seen him for a while......

dilip

Noooooow i get it. OP is Donald Trump and the rest of us are just delivering fake news.

FuzzyCoyote

Sounds like you really like this forum and its members by the comments so far.

Any more shit FakeGenFrankens to sell? I'm looking to get a new piece...

nivenj

No. That you have no idea what your talking about. Clearly demonstrated.

Surprised to see you have hair on your arms. Your balls should drop soon then.

FuzzyCoyote

I actually think I used all of these insults in year 6 as I was getting out of primary school. Is that the level of intelligence we are dealing with here.... Stunning, stunning.

I'm waiting for the "I'm rubber you are glue" or an "I know you are but what am i"

Your absolutely woeful watch is only beaten for shitness by the originality of your banter....

nivenj

There are a few good members ive dealt with in M2M, but they tend to stay in the background. It would appear, with a few exceptions, that the active forums are overrun with trolling fuckwits who get off on inciting arguments by their targeted abusive comments.

dilip

There are a few good members ive dealt with in M2M, but they tend to stay in the background. It would appear, with a few exceptions, that the active forums are overrun with trolling fuckwits who get off on inciting arguments by their targeted abusive comments.

You just recently got access to m2m, how did you manage to deal with several members there in this breif time?

nivenj

I actually think I used all of these insults in year 6 as I was getting out of primary school. Is that the level of intelligence we are dealing with here.... Stunning, stunning.

I'm waiting for the "I'm rubber you are glue" or an "I know you are but what am i"

Your absolutely woeful watch is only beaten for shitness by the originality of your banter....

Shitness? Obviously on a whole different level of intelligence indeed with your grasp of the english language.....

BTW the ball dropping thing wasnt meant to be an insult, it was just an observation. You may also find that you have a strange feeling in your tummy when you see another girl (or boy), thats also natural. You might find though that you spend less time looking to wind people up on forums as you focus on other activities :-)

nivenj

You just recently got access to m2m, how did you manage to deal with several members there in this breif time?

Didnt say several, said few. I have a job which pays me money which allows me to buy watches from people.

fatarms

Shitness? Obviously on a whole different level of intelligence indeed with your grasp of the english language.....

That you have no idea what your talking about.

Gold.

dilip

Didnt say several, said few. I have a job which pays me money which allows me to buy watches from people.

Thats great, looking forward to read about you in the m2m feedback section :)

FuzzyCoyote

BTW the ball dropping thing wasnt meant to be an insult, it was just an observation. You may also find that you have a strange feeling in your tummy when you see another girl (or boy), thats also natural. You might find though that you spend less time looking to wind people up on forums as you focus on other activities :-)

Ah yes, we are all literary geniuses on here... Cant use slang, can't use made up words, must conform to the language police... Of which I am sure you are the self professed Chief.

No strange feeling in my tummy.... Just a mild erection

Mr Stubbs

There seems to be a problem with the font used in the date. Bell & Ross famously use a sans serif font.

Notice how the 2 in the date has 'happy feet'. The date font is inconsistent with the dial:

front_zpskvmgvwnb.jpg

The gen date has a font consistent with the rest of the dial:

bellross-br03-51-gmt-carbon-big-date_zpsk05mheng.jpg

I'm calling it.

As you were, lads.

nivenj

No strange feeling in my tummy.... Just a mild erection

i didn't want to be so direct, didn't want to embarrass you. Can be difficult for kids your age.

nivenj

There seems to be a problem with the font used in the date. Bell & Ross famously use a sans serif font.

Notice how the 2 in the date has 'happy feet'. The date font is inconsistent with the dial:

The gen date has a font consistent with the rest of the dial:

I'm calling it.

As you were, lads.

At last, an actual useful comment. Thanks

Wriggles

An educated person, would know that suggesting someone is acting like a cock is the same as calling them a cock, but I accept this may be beyond your comprehension based on your demonstrated level of reasoning.

Good to see the true you making an appearance.

As for the suggestion, it was more an inference, but in fact it is not the same as actually calling you a cock. There's a subtle difference.

Subtletly. It's something us ill-educated people use to try to trick all you big brained fellas.

But hey, what would I know I'm just ill-educated along with being infantile scum.

So much for name calling showing how someone truly is. Might want to be careful you don't twist yourself up trying to outwit us half wits.

By the way, still waiting to hear what the point of this thread is, other than entertainment for the forum, and if you've had it verified at a watchshop why you are even asking about it here. They're valid questions. Or are you going to continue letting the rage build up inside?

Here's an actual genuine helpful suggestion, this forum has a certain "flavour", I think possibly the other RWG may suit your personality and mentality better. They're far less prone to using those awful cuss words that upset your little sensibilities.

Wriggles

Btw, I just remembered where I know you from...

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...2

Did the OP actually go back and delete the contents of every one of his posts in that thread. Wow. That's some serious level of touchiness there.

I re-iterate my point OP, I think this forum is the wrong one for you, but feel free to remain if you wish. As I posted a lot already, it's a free world and a public forum, you can do as you like. Just be prepared for the consequences of that, like a big boy

nivenj

An educated person, would know that suggesting someone is acting like a cock is the same as calling them a cock, but I accept this may be beyond your comprehension based on your demonstrated level of reasoning.

Good to see the true you making an appearance.

As for the suggestion, it was more an inference, but in fact it is not the same as actually calling you a cock. There's a subtle difference.

Subtletly. It's something us ill-educated people use to try to trick all you big brained fellas.

But hey, what would I know I'm just ill-educated along with being infantile scum.

So much for name calling showing how someone truly is. Might want to be careful you don't twist yourself up trying to outwit us half wits.

By the way, still waiting to hear what the point of this thread is, other than entertainment for the forum, and if you've had it verified at a watchshop why you are even asking about it here. They're valid questions. Or are you going to continue letting the rage build up inside?

Here's an actual genuine helpful suggestion, this forum has a certain "flavour", I think possibly the other RWG may suit your personality and mentality better. They're far less prone to using those awful cuss words that upset your little sensibilities.

You only see what you want to see as you are blinded by your desire to argue.

If you took a minute, you would see I asked

"Wondering if any of you could shed some light on this, rather beat up I know, but its stated as genuine.

It looks like a BR03-51 GMT face but in a BR01-Tourbillion Limited edition case?"

I was asking to see if anyone had information on this pairing.

All I got from that point on was unnecessary abuse.

The Movement is a genuine ETA with TT651 module, but that doesnt make it a Bell and Ross does it?

But you would rather spend your time piss taking and winding people up. I dont think the forum has a "flavour" at all, but does on occasion get spoilt with an unpleasant and unpalatable rotten few. So why should we let people like you drive us away?