Sign in to follow this  
nivenj

Bell and Ross

black263

1. I'm confused about those metal "shoulders" around the screws on the front. Can't say I've ever seen that feature, but I'm happy to be proven wrong.

Obviously you know nothing about B&R watches so why bother posting trite responses. Oh wait, 6286 posts, I guess posting is a bit of a necessity for you.

https://www.bellross...r-01-tourbillon

But we're not talking about the BR 01 Tourbillon are we? We were talking about the BR 03-51. Never seen a 03-51 case with those shoulders. And if you compare with the gen BR01 Tourby, the finish of the shoulders is somewhat, shall be say, distressed.

And why on earth would someone take the genuine case from a £90,000 watch, and put a different dial into it.

Wriggles

But you would rather spend your time piss taking and winding people up. I dont think the forum has a "flavour" at all, but does on occasion get spoilt with an unpleasant and unpalatable rotten few. So why should we let people like you drive us away?

And therein you'd be wrong, reinforcing my point. This forum isn't known as the wild west for nothing. There are great members here, lots of them. Helpful, considerate, and exceedingly knowledgeable.

There is a requirement for a sense of humour and a thick skin. It's even in the forum rules. Maybe go have a read.

The piss taking and winding up is part and parcel of this forum. The fact that you cannot see that says to me you'd be happier elsewhere.

People like me? How lovely.

I'm not trying to drive anyone away. Have you not seen my comments stating you're welcome to stay if you wish.

I'm just trying to get across the point, as a forum it's probably not your style, there is no attempt to drive you or anyone away, unless they're cunts and deserve it, but they generally get banned in time.

As to the need for an argument, I think you seem to get very defensive over very very little. I wasn't looking for an argument, I made comments on a public forum, which you took issue with and then took issue with me, I just wouldn't let YOU drive me away from my given right to comment as I see fit on a public forum, hence the "argument" which ensued.

This forum promotes free speech, obviously with certain no-go area's and a certain limit of acceptance. I've even tried to explain the purpose of those comments, but you continued to read into them as if there is some personal vendetta against you.

But hey what do I know, I'm just infantile scum

nivenj

But you would rather spend your time piss taking and winding people up. I dont think the forum has a "flavour" at all, but does on occasion get spoilt with an unpleasant and unpalatable rotten few. So why should we let people like you drive us away?

And therein you'd be wrong, reinforcing my point. This forum isn't known as the wild west for nothing. There are great members here, lots of them. Helpful, considerate, and exceedingly knowledgeable.

There is a requirement for a sense of humour and a thick skin. It's even in the forum rules. Maybe go have a read.

The piss taking and winding up is part and parcel of this forum. The fact that you cannot see that says to me you'd be happier elsewhere.

People like me? How lovely.

I'm not trying to drive anyone away. Have you not seen my comments stating you're welcome to stay if you wish.

I'm just trying to get across the point, as a forum it's probably not your style, there is no attempt to drive you or anyone away, unless they're cunts and deserve it, but they generally get banned in time.

As to the need for an argument, I think you seem to get very defensive over very very little. I wasn't looking for an argument, I made comments on a public forum, which you took issue with and then took issue with me, I just wouldn't let YOU drive me away from my given right to comment as I see fit on a public forum, hence the "argument" which ensued.

This forum promotes free speech, obviously with certain no-go area's and a certain limit of acceptance. I've even tried to explain the purpose of those comments, but you continued to read into them as if there is some personal vendetta against you.

Ah ok. Didn't realise it was a requirement to accept rude, offensive and demeaning comments. My mistake.....obviously....

Whats the general etiquette in these circumstances then? Just be as abusive, rude and demeaning in my responses....wait no...surely that would just come across as defensive?

nivenj

Acceptance is the first step to recovery.

g.man

Hi All,

Wondering if any of you could shed some light on this, rather beat up I know, but its stated as genuine.

It looks like a BR03-51 GMT face but in a BR01-Tourbillion Limited edition case?

front.jpgback.jpg

Also, the standard do not uns crew seems really badly done, but so many of the other parts seem correct.

screw.jpg

Might be a Franken?

Whats your thoughts?

I'm sorry chap, but whoever stated to you that this is in any way genuine is a complete liar.

The case is fake.

The dial is fake

The strap is fake.

You say it has a gen ETA inside it, but given the shocking state of the font on the datewheel, I'd get a second opinion even on that.

Bottom line is it's either been put together by someone from bits and pieces of other reps, or a factory has done a run of them from whatever crap they had left lying around.

it's just not a good watch

g.man

Xpletiv

Are we still trying to determine if that piece of whatever it is is actually worth a buck?!

1 page would have sufficed!

nivenj

Are we still trying to determine if that piece of whatever it is is actually worth a buck?!

1 page would have sufficed!

And yet you felt the need to add to it?