Sign in to follow this  
GenTLe

Help to decide (between IWC Panda)

Panda IWC - black on white or viceversa?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Panda IWC - black on white or viceversa?

• Black dial and white subdials
    • White dial and black subdials

porschespeedster

I echo everyone else in that you should grab what you don't have yet...if you own some PAMs or other black dialed watches, go panda.

Otherwise black looks really nice.

GenTLe

I echo everyone else in that you should grab what you don't have yet...if you own some PAMs or other black dialed watches, go panda.

LOL, actually I'm at quota ~70 watches, so I've black, blue, green, white and so on. The color isn't a real deal-breaker now :D

dilip

LOL, actually I'm at quota ~70 watches, so I've black, blue, green, white and so on. The color isn't a real deal-breaker now :D

Dude, if you have close to 70 pieces you should defiantly go for the white dialed one, must be the one that stands out more compared to what you've got?

Thelittleprince

I just got the Panda via M2M, you can check the pictures for it there buddy! Should help when you see real live pictures

Martijn0007

White dial is more gen like if that's something you look for.

They can never get the subdials right in white. It has a different shine than gen. Black subdials don't have this issue and are more gen like.

shinjun

Can we do the math, let's say an average of 250usd for a watch, you have spent roughly 20k on reps? :paddy_gold:

Odyseus

Definitely the black because the hands will be easier to see against the black background, especially in bright sunshine :)

GenTLe
Definitely the black because the hands will be easier to see against the black background, especially in bright sunshine :)

And it's the one I like more ;)

Can we do the math, let's say an average of 250usd for a watch, you have spent roughly 20k on reps? :paddy_gold:

Don't tell me :facepalm:

There are also some 8/10 gens among them, but there are low cost ones :)