Sign in to follow this  
gowings23

Waiting sucks...why is EMS taking so long!

gowings23

Not sure what has happened, but my watch left China at midnight of the 14th. How it hasn't hit the US by now is beyond me, unless they put it on a boat.

Waiting for a watch has to be the single worst part about this crazy habit!

Cynikal.Mindset

It's been a day man!!! I find it's usually 5-7 days from origin and then another 2-5 from customs to my door. The packaged don't fly first class direct flights. They go on mail run flights stopping all over the place.

gowings23

Closer to three, today is the 17th and it left on the 14th. I've had them leave china and be at my house within 5 days. You know how it is, time moves very slowly.....lol

Stormcrow

Mine got to the UK today... I think customs take 3-4 days, so should be with me soon.

Anyone have a rough time on UK customs? 'Handed over to Customs'

dingle

3 days? :)

Some folks are still waiting on a bowel movement in 3 days.

Still laughing. :zzz:

gowings23

Now that's funny!

I know, but unfortunately patience isn't one of my strengths.

Rav747

Good lawd! Mine took 14 days. The less time you keep tracking, the better for you. I have heard some people, it takes a lil over a month. Good luck, hope you get it before you end up in the mad house :)

gowings23
Good lawd! Mine took 14 days. The less time you keep tracking, the better for you. I have heard some people, it takes a lil over a month. Good luck, hope you get it before you end up in the mad house :)

14 days, holy cow. I've ordered all kinds of stuff that has shipped direct from China and haven't had anything take 14 days.

Rav747

14 days, holy cow. I've ordered all kinds of stuff that has shipped direct from China and haven't had anything take 14 days.

Ya, i only track it till it has left China. Once i see that i stop looking. Plus, its always a nice surprise when it does arrive.

gowings23

Very true, I may try that!

gowings23

I knew it was too good to be true! I just tracked it one last time before heading to bed, and sure enough it just showed up in NYC! Now it won't take long to get here.

greg_r
Closer to three, today is the 17th and it left on the 14th. I've had them leave china and be at my house within 5 days. You know how it is, time moves very slowly.....lol

I've had watches get here in 4 days. I've also had them take almost 4 weeks. Patience is the key in this hobby.

Del
3 days? :lol:

Some folks are still waiting on a bowel movement in 3 days.

Still laughing. :lol:

;)

gianton

My last order took 8 working days with EMS including customs clearance, from CN to GR this is OK with me!

taylorwinn16

has anyone ordered from a dealer that is very consistent, i.e. always 10 days or less?

gowings23

Mine showed up today, so from the 14th to the 19th is only 5 days....not bad at all!

phanto

thats great, I've been waiting on my watch since 7th March,,

Balad1
Mine showed up today, so from the 14th to the 19th is only 5 days....not bad at all!

See you got all worked up and got a case of diarrhea for nothing; glad you finally got your reps.

taylorwinn16

Mine shipped out of GZ on the 13th but it hasnt reached the US yet, or doesnt say so on the tracking yet

jon k
Mine shipped out of GZ on the 13th but it hasnt reached the US yet, or doesnt say so on the tracking yet

I've had reps from robert take 25+ days. The next rep from robert took <5 days. It's a crap shoot. It's a frustrating reality of reps I'm afraid.