Sign in to follow this  
BM284

Rather taken with the look of this...Steinhart ocean one vintage chronograph

Genius

That said since I tried a 36mm datejust which I love and will probably never sell I've started to appreciate smaller watches again so may actually end up getting a proper Mcqeen rep

MetalMickey
That said since I tried a 36mm datejust which I love and will probably never sell I've started to appreciate smaller watches again so may actually end up getting a proper Mcqeen rep

Fucking hell you changed your mind quick

Tits McGee

Steinhart's are generally homage watches, and I love em'. They don't try to hide it either. For the money, they're terrific values. They hold their value better than anything in the under $1k price range too. All have ETA movements (or some variation of), thus the "Swiss Made" but they're actually assembled in Germany.

That Daytona model is similar in price to their Premium line but at 18mm thick and only 42mm, I agree, it's probably like wearing a tuna can.

I've owned quite a few but my favorite is the Ocean One Black.

emZT2Zm.jpg

I have to believe that at some point. they were sued by Rolex but I could be wrong. Still, I can't see (or afford) wearing a $5K watch multiple times a week/month, but I have no issue wearing this one an awful lot without worrying about scratches or damage. To me, it's no different than wearing any rep. Of course a whiny cunt might see it different! :lol:

OH....for that kind of $ I'd buy this. In fact, I'm conspiring to reallocate some finances for this one now! Shhhh, wife around somewhere.

vAk6hH3.jpg

Now that second one i do like

On sale with the bracelet right now. I understand rotating the inventory but I can't see how Ashford can sell the rubber strap version for so much more:

http://www.ashford.com/us/watches/hamilton/khaki+aviation/khaki+aviation+x-patrol+auto+chrono/H76566351.pid?source=700000001&s_kwcid=PTC!!!!!d!!80702561459&CAWELAID=120016340000069268&CAGPSPN=dyn&CAAGID=20008004219&CATCI=aud-207934197419&gclid=CNyRoK3KrtICFQm1wAodq-AClQ

http://www.ashford.com/us/watches/hamilton/khaki+aviation/khaki+aviation+x-patrol+auto+chrono/H76566151.pid?source=700000001&s_kwcid=PTC!!!!!d!!80702561459&CAWELAID=120016340000084684&CAGPSPN=dyn&CAAGID=20008004219&CATCI=aud-207934197419&gclid=CKaUyuTKrtICFZ24wAodLKwDyg

dalboy

Shhhh, wife around somewhere.

Geeeeeeeeeze mate ..... get a backbone .

What are you a Man or a Mouse . :lol: i'll give you a shout if i see a cat ... :lmao:

Tits McGee

Shhhh, wife around somewhere.

Geeeeeeeeeze mate ..... get a backbone .

What are you a Man or a Mouse . :lol: i'll give you a shout if i see a cat ... :lmao:

:lol: Seriously? I don't stand a chance anymore. She's moved up in weight class and packs a devastating left hook. It's not even a contest anymore. (30 years ago before I had lasik surgery):

D2UUMV3.jpg

ShovelnTC

Love the look but I think I'd have to widen all my doorways to avoid banging it against the doorjambs