Sign in to follow this  
Thelittleprince

2 Grand Gen Talk!

Daffy

I've watched those start climbing from $800 on the low end to where they are now. Cool stuff, and I don't believe I have seen them repped. If they have been, someone want to part with one?

Thelittleprince
I've watched those start climbing from $800 on the low end to where they are now. Cool stuff, and I don't believe I have seen them repped. If they have been, someone want to part with one?

Looks really cool, just not what im looking for!

James.

2k, imo save up another 1-2k and go shopping then

Huge difference between what you can get 2nd hand for 4k vs 2. Especially if you donr want something "common"

Thelittleprince
2k, imo save up another 1-2k and go shopping then

Huge difference between what you can get 2nd hand for 4k vs 2. Especially if you donr want something "common"

I thought of that! I have a lot of expenses and also need some rep play money :P thats why i told myself it will be 2k. Though i am now considering going up to 2.5 maybe 3k max

Genius

Tudor heritage chrono is another great one that preowned is only just outside your price range. (or if you get really lucky could even be in budget)

Bought mine as a total spur of the moment thing because the deal I got offered was just too good to pass on and so glad I did definitely a keeper. Like a speedy it's another timeless design that's hardly changed since the original monte carlo from around 50 years ago. And also like the speedy we aren't gonna see a decent enough rep because there's no rep of the movement available

UfbEruh.jpg

BadPickle
Tudor heritage chrono is another great one that preowned is only just outside your price range. (or if you get really lucky could even be in budget)

Bought mine as a total spur of the moment thing because the deal I got offered was just too good to pass on and so glad I did definitely a keeper. Like a speedy it's another timeless design that's hardly changed since the original monte carlo from around 50 years ago. And also like the speedy we aren't gonna see a decent enough rep because there's no rep of the movement available

UfbEruh.jpg

:rolleyes:

Keep saving and get a real watch http://www.watchfinder.co.uk/Bremont/Martin-Baker/MBII/GR/16907/item/73044?gclid=CJqo0fvrwtICFa4W0wodcAULUw

Piccolo

Keep saving and get a real watch http://www.watchfind...CFa4W0wodcAULUw

but get it in Orange... :D

32002810121_ebef8fc00e_z.jpg

BadPickle

Keep saving and get a real watch http://www.watchfind...CFa4W0wodcAULUw

but get it in Orange... :D

32002810121_ebef8fc00e_z.jpg

:drool:

jrlmsla

Hanhart Pioneer

Eberhard Tazio Nuvolari

Vintage Breitling Chrono-Matic or Top Time

Hamilton

Longines

I personally don't understand why the Hanhart and Eberhard are as inexpensive as they are.

Or Hamilton and longines for that matter

Ksaeed721

Tudor Black bay