amm

PATEK PHILIPPE 5711 1A FROM MK FACTORY

amm

Hello guys,

I am a new user of this splendid forum.

I ordered 3 days ago with Mary ,a Patek Philippe 5711-1A after a long struggle to decide which model I want more, the silver or the rose gold,the rose gold one I tend to like more but unfortunately all "gold" watches have on the inside of the buckle stamped stainless steel which blows away the cover.

So I had to decide if the silver model is better with BP or MK ,Mary advised me that the mk factory does a closer rep to the genuine one so I ordered it.

I will keep you posted when I ll receive it and a short feedback about the item.

daydate

post pictures after.

i am also debating on getting teh same watch from mary

amm

post pictures after.

I am expecting in a couple of days I will surely post some photos. :B):

daydate

post pictures after.

I am expecting in a couple of days I will surely post some photos. :B):

awesome cant wait

Jamjam1987

I'm pretty keen on seeing this too

SirDennis

Did it arrive yet?

amm

hello guys ,sorry for the delay I was away for a month.

It took about 20 days for the watch to arrive but I guess Mary was busy at that time.

Now what I can say about the watch is not much as I can not analise it with professional eyes,the watch looks great,the dial blue looks a bit maybe too dark and too intense than the original but the issue lays in the metallic belt as I read many feedback about this issue with pateks,the first link is way to rigid and leaved a gap between your wrist and the surface of the watch ,the smaller you have the wrist the more it shows.

I will try to upload some photos, I don't know how if anybody has any suggestions. thanks

myaz

It took about 20 days for the watch to arrive but I guess Mary was busy at that time.

It's taken me longer for some with Mary, likely depending upon availability, but she's a fine TD, always come through

Now what I can say about the watch is not much as I can not analise it with professional eyes,the watch looks great,the dial blue looks a bit maybe too dark and too intense than the original.......

Yeh, glad it looks great, and as you say, they will always fall short of the gens, gotta accept that. Now, as far as Pateks go, if you like the Nautilus for your next one, that's very close

I will try to upload some photos, I don't know how if anybody has any suggestions. thanks

Photobucket has worked fine for me, there's an outdated tutorial here but it'll give you an idea of how to do it. It's free, you upload the pictures to Photobucket and then share with this site by copying and pasting the image code. There are other hosting sites as well.

It would be nice if you could post pictures once you get it sorted.

jw991

any chance of some pictures? I am too wantig to purchase the 5711 and need to research the best version to go for.

Yee

Would love to see some pictures! Debating if is better to go for the MK or the PF