Sign in to follow this  
Thelittleprince

Wrist Check w/c 13th March 2017

GenTLe
Late night post cinema Gelato...OK guilty we saw Beauty and the Beast. Quite enjoyed it...... :Bolt:

Well, if this can be of some consolation, yesterday I have seen the movie "Manchester by the sea" and I spent the majority of the time asking myself​ if Manchester (UK) was near to the sea or to a lake (I kind of remember it isn't), and if Boston (Lincolnshire, UK) was like 1h car from it as said in the movie...

To my consolation the movie was not dubbed and with subtitles in Hungarian... :o

GT86
Late night post cinema Gelato...OK guilty we saw Beauty and the Beast. Quite enjoyed it...... :Bolt:

Well, if this can be of some consolation, yesterday I have seen the movie "Manchester by the sea" and I spent the majority of the time asking myself​ if Manchester (UK) was near to the sea or to a lake (I kind of remember it isn't), and if Boston (Lincolnshire, UK) was like 1h car from it as said in the movie...

To my consolation the movie was not dubbed and with subtitles in Hungarian... :o

HAHAHA! I can see how that got confusing! I saw that movie last week. Pretty good I thought, in a slow build 'normalising crisis' sort of way :D

Del

Rare outing for the Moonie today...

76F6D472-1922-4567-B984-37A420494A7F_zpsxmt42jws.jpg

WatchDog21
9fdFOUuh.jpg

processengr
33530150865_71aebc5b7a_b.jpg

Baz1872
8237A184-9F3B-46E5-B2C5-EAC373C63150_zpsfqun6j8h.jpg

Chiquita Fanjita
55E4DC86-6D46-47EA-8A55-00FDB53E3BE7_zpsa8eou7hy.jpg

doodoowah57

image.jpgadult image sharing

Getting ready for the gym ... also my traveling watch that has been set for Hong Kong time; can't wait :wave:

NFleischer
b488733a-52c7-4ae8-829c-ab895a55378e_zps089a6a94.jpg

doodoowah57

01d.jpgphotoupload

Back from gym ... time to give this beauty from wrist time; love the ticking of the manual wound movement

Mr Stubbs

01d.jpgphotoupload

Back from gym ... time to give this beauty from wrist time; love the ticking of the manual wound movement

Very nice!

mazdagraham_zpsibkd8yhv.jpg

Buddhabar
2017-03-19_12.05.48_zps6esyz54m.jpg

dave47

zFqqflyh.jpg

BEAUTIFUL puppies (and watch, of course)! I have this monster and found it to be quite attractive -- it gets compliments.

dave