Sakdds300

Submariner V7 platinum paint way too dark

colt033

Yes they are definitely darker than Gen but it's like all of the faults and tells that get brought to our attention on these forums they become sooooo much worse now we have them pointed out to us.

First for a couple of years from the V1 to the V4 everyone complained that the numbers were white then when they brought out the silver there were crowds complaining that the color wasn't Gen enough then when the factories yet again changed the color trying to appease the ever critical forum members they now declare that it is too dark and now the NOOB factory has decided enough is enough and have no intention of releasing another version.

So yes my sub does look a little dark in low light but in sunlight I can see no problem.

If you want to find fault you probably will but I choose not to as it's just too damn expensive trying to achieve perfection.

I didn't mean to pick a fault and it's good that you're happy with it My main concern was that the colour was miles away from the original but subtle differences I can live with. Thanks.

Helmut Wong
My noob no date V7 does not seem to have this problem .

Picture?

Alas , just discovered it does have the dull paint issue, so much so I don't want to wear it and have decided to sell it

ShovelnTC

Picture?

Alas , just discovered it does have the dull paint issue, so much so I don't want to wear it and have decided to sell it

Don't do it, look at in sunlight and you will see a beautiful watch which can give you years of pleasure, we tend to focus on what we read on the forums but would never notice if we hadn't had the issue pointed out to us.

Helmut Wong

Picture?

Don't do it, look at in sunlight and you will see a beautiful watch which can give you years of pleasure, we tend to focus on what we read on the forums but would never notice if we hadn't had the issue pointed out to us.

Wise words indeed

Rokerite

Does this bezel paint seem to darken over time or is it dark in the first place, I'm confused.Red paint is notorious for fading due to sunlight exposure after a few years, but this seems to be happening in a matter of days !

Helmut Wong

It's dark in the first place

Lagger

I had v7 hulk and never really thought about it, sold it and like most people regretted it so got the v6(v5) it's definitely got lighter bezel markings although not as good an all-round rep

20170429_133913.jpg

Sealdoggy

As soon as they get his right I'm going to purchase a V whatever Sub