nuvolablue

Breitling Navitimer B01 (JF Factory)

Karl_Y

I would also buy this Navitimer by JF..but i have asked some TD and nobody have it on stock and some TD'S told me that JF don't do this Navitimer b01 more.
Have somebody heared about it?

thx

VMSG
I would also buy this Navitimer by JF..but i have asked some TD and nobody have it on stock and some TD'S told me that JF don't do this Navitimer b01 more.
Have somebody heared about it?

thx
GF is working on a new release of this one... I suggest waiting for thier release

nuvolablue
[mention=70947]nuvolablue[/mention] Hi, the watch is looking excellent! I am also planning to buy one. May I ask you where did you buy that leather strap? I would like to have the watch with both the steel bracelet and the leather strap. Do you know if it is possible to order both from a TD?

Also, does anyone have an idea whether it would be possible to swap the case back with a transparent one? For example if another Breitling watch series rep had a transparent one and the size of that part would be identical, maybe I could get one as a spare part and change it myself.

Thanks

Hi[mention=100509]Tommy544[/mention] the leather strap is just a replica 22/20 for deployant clasp as can be found on many breitlings. I think this one was from a Skyland Chrono Avenger I owned previously. I'm sure any TD can source it for you. Hope that helps. Thanks for your kind words.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

PietVI

Hi,
Based on the pictures and feedback here, I also wanted to order a JF Navitimer. Very nice rep!
However, as Karl_Y already mentioned, all contacted suppliers have no stock anymore or even say JF stopped making the Navitimer. Is this correct?

Is the BP factory the next best rep to go for? What is better/worse compared to the JF?

VMSG also mentioned GF is working on a new release, any news about this? Differences compared to BP and JF?

BR 

GenTLe

VMSG also mentioned GF is working on a new release, any news about this? Differences compared to BP and JF?
BR 

GF is dead baby.
Gf is dead.

Wriggles
10 minutes ago, GenTLe said:

GF is dead baby.
Gf is dead.

According to Kuvarsit they're out of police custody and  starting to get setup for production again so more like in a coma than dead forever :)

GenTLe
According to Kuvarsit they're out of police custody and  starting to get setup for production again so more like in a coma than dead forever

I seriously hope so as they were making GREAT reps!

Wriggles
20 minutes ago, GenTLe said:

I seriously hope so as they were making GREAT reps!

According to a recent post anyway. Out of custody and getting organised. Won't be til next year before anything appears, all their watch stock was kept by the police. Some nice presents for Xmas! 

GenTLe
According to a recent post anyway. Out of custody and getting organised. Won't be til next year before anything appears, all their watch stock was kept by the police. Some nice presents for Xmas! 
Yes clear, and they will also be much more careful now.

PietVI
Damn, that's a pity. But thanks for the reply!
I don't want to wait much longer, so I think I'll go for the BP for now...

Pekeano

I've been eyeing this Breitling, but can't wear them. My wrist is small (max 40mm).  Maybe ladies size if I can find any on TD's

Havanarob
On 30/12/2018 at 09:10, Pekeano said:

I've been eyeing this Breitling, but can't wear them. My wrist is small (max 40mm).  Maybe ladies size if I can find any on TD's

It wears a little smaller than you think.

jjhoffas

witch dealer did u buy this from ? its a beauiful classic watch!

BadApple
12 minutes ago, jjhoffas said:

witch dealer did u buy this from ? its a beauiful classic watch!

PLEASE READ THE NEW MEMBERS SECTION 

also read the first post - IT FECKING ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION !!!!!

CaptainBlau

This is the most beautiful watch to me. It just looks so elegant and timeless.

StayFleaky

A watch I have been looking at for a while now! Great feed and beautiful watch! 

Mc7516

This navitimer look really nice, it make me want to get one.

About the mod fore the date, do you guys do it yourself or buy it already like that?

RLR267

I understand that currently (late 2021) V7F is the factory for this watch.  Anyone here have the Navitimer from V7F willing to speak up  on the topic?  FYI - my information came from a TD (which I do trust, but in the immortal words of Ronald Regan, "trust, but verify") and I found a post on a sister forum to this one that touts the V7F Navitimer as pretty spectacular.  

I have the V7F rep in my shopping cart but this is one watch I am seriously considering paying the freight for a Gen.  If someone has up close and personal viewed (hopefully owns) the Navitimer from V7F, I really need an opinion, I plan to make a purchase one way or the other this week or next.

joe0121

Wish someone made a repop with the cosmonaut 24hr dial. But likely not really possible as there no movement that support a 24hr dial. ahwell

APjumbo
5 hours ago, joe0121 said:

Wish someone made a repop with the cosmonaut 24hr dial. But likely not really possible as there no movement that support a 24hr dial. ahwell

I seem to recall seeing a quartz version 

One was for sale at RWI last year or so for just over $100

Wasn’t a super accurate rep though 

joe0121

I saw one on one of the trusted vendors i forget which one but no idea quality of it

edit

here it is not sure about that make or the quality. https://breitling.co

BadApple
6 hours ago, joe0121 said:

I saw one on one of the trusted vendors i forget which one but no idea quality of it

edit

here it is not sure about that make or the quality. 

THE LINK YOU POST IS TO A SCAM SITE !!!!!

joe0121

Big Oof thats why I asked not even sure how I cam across that site I probably google a maker+watch dec copied directly from someone post and that scam site just has some really good SEO Gonna edit post but leave leave link so next guy know to avoid it

Pearsey

That looks gorgeous