nuvolablue

Breitling Navitimer B01 (JF Factory)

Karl_Y

I would also buy this Navitimer by JF..but i have asked some TD and nobody have it on stock and some TD'S told me that JF don't do this Navitimer b01 more.
Have somebody heared about it?

thx

VMSG
I would also buy this Navitimer by JF..but i have asked some TD and nobody have it on stock and some TD'S told me that JF don't do this Navitimer b01 more.
Have somebody heared about it?

thx
GF is working on a new release of this one... I suggest waiting for thier release

nuvolablue
[mention=70947]nuvolablue[/mention] Hi, the watch is looking excellent! I am also planning to buy one. May I ask you where did you buy that leather strap? I would like to have the watch with both the steel bracelet and the leather strap. Do you know if it is possible to order both from a TD?

Also, does anyone have an idea whether it would be possible to swap the case back with a transparent one? For example if another Breitling watch series rep had a transparent one and the size of that part would be identical, maybe I could get one as a spare part and change it myself.

Thanks

Hi[mention=100509]Tommy544[/mention] the leather strap is just a replica 22/20 for deployant clasp as can be found on many breitlings. I think this one was from a Skyland Chrono Avenger I owned previously. I'm sure any TD can source it for you. Hope that helps. Thanks for your kind words.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk