Sign in to follow this  
Baldrick

NEW Blancpain

Baldrick

Very nice :)

Blancpain’s new dual time zone model is very user friendly. A few turns of the crown adjusts the date, reference or home time, and second time zone. A co-axial pusher on the crown selects fast adjustment or half time zone mode. Correcting the home time automatically adjusts the second time zone.

This watch is powered by a new 32mm automatic caliber 5254DF with 321 parts, 28 jewels, and a 72 hour power reserve. The reference time is displayed at 12 o’clock and the half time zone and seconds are displayed in the center. the day-night indicator for the reference time is displayed at 9 o’clock. The date, which changes with the second time zone, is displayed at 6 o’clock. The date change or time zone mode indicator is located at 4 o’clock.

The Villeret Demi-Fuseau Horaire features a 40mm x 12.12mm half-hunter case in red gold fitted with a sapphire caseback revealing guilloché work on the oscillating wright. The dial is engine-turned opaline with red gold hour markers.

greg_r

whoa. :)

prestigewatchco

I can see this being repped and repped well there is nothing this does that modified 21 jewel Asians don't do. So must be an easy rep to make if there is a call for it

Baldrick

I'd agree Robert, altho' I don't think it'd be fully functional, if they can do this, I'm certain they could simulate the BP !

423CHRONOSWISSREGULATEUR1.jpg

423CHRONOSWISSREGULATEUR2.jpg

423CHRONOSWISSREGULATEUR3.jpg