Sign in to follow this  
MetalMickey

J Factory's new "TC Beater" Sub 16610LV

GhostInTheFog

Angus stated TT models may be on the way too. Interested in what the 16613LN will be like.

R&R_in_tokyo

I've got a TC incoming, I might opt to get a JF LV out of curisoity.

Lagger

And do a side by side comparison review?a lot of people would like that

GC

You would be a very popular guy if you did that...

Heck, I like you already ;)

PBTMN

I mistakenly thought the miyota bp came in the lv model, but it only looks like black and blue available.....the bp lv is a clone movement and from what I can see the optic is very cloudy.......is there a decent ish five digit lv in the $250 dollar range?

You can find the BP LV in this link: http://www.intime01.co/rollie/3078-submariner-bp-16610lv-black-ss-case-on-a3135.html

I'm thinking in buying this one and swap the bezel for a black one. My only doubt is that I do not know if I can put an gen bezel to this BP model. I read that the construction it not with gen specs so.. Anyone know if it's possible?

Danw8

Having JF16610 on order with a (RWI) TD, understand they will ship around mid-April. Looks good on the pics I've seen on forums so far, only concern remains movement reliability, but time will tell...

Beetleything

Having JF16610 on order with a (RWI) TD, understand they will ship around mid-April. Looks good on the pics I've seen on forums so far, only concern remains movement reliability, but time will tell...

:lolcina:

Thrasher

I'm happy to see you guys over here have not drank the Angus koolaid. Before the watch was even released Angus and his loyal followers were insisting "this is going to be better then TC" and "mister JF can afford 100 ferraris so you know it will be done right" "The case is 100% genuine spec" "The bracelet is 100% genuine spec"

Now the watch is released and people are able to remove the whole bezel, retention ring and crystal with their fingernails. The retention ring is to big and has no o ring on the bottom, The bracelet is attached to the SEL with springs and pins rather then being pressed together with an interference solid pin. Its comical according to Angus Mister JF had a genuine dissected and copied perfectly but whenever a member points out a problem Angus wants a picture of a genuine part to show Mister JF how it should have been done.

And as the Watches fall off wrists people still stand by the lie.

Deenowatch80

the luges are a bit too thick on the jf sub lv

has anyone else noticed this