Frazzle

The man who hates replica watches

Frazzle

Left Coast Guy

I can understand how a person might be against reps in general, but I can't really get how you can be that upset about it. I mean, unless someone tries to pass it off as a genuine, its kind of a victimless crime.

dalboy

He's as fake as the watch !

Prick !!!

Dal.

• Like 1

Helmut Wong

This guy was definitely the school spaz.

dilip

This guy... can't stand him.

GG2016

Is this a watch from our makers?

Probably not...just asking :boxedin:

watchcraze

Why are we giving this clown free views?

WatchDog21
:asshat:
  • Like 1

GG2016

:custardpie:lets throw a pie in his face...

elp

deju

Yes lets test water resistance with the crown un screwed.... because thats fine one the gen.

Also for a cheap rep, you had to hit it a lot to break it lol

That guy makes Archie a pleasure to watch, at least he knows his persona is as much about comedy I guess

wowsasb

He is a slimeball...never liked his videos.

BM284

What a prick ....

the_frenchman

Not the first time i see this guy ..... hes a proper clown .

mr.tourette

Grade A tit..smh

Davesjourney

Anus

Theduke.williams

Couldn't watch (sic) him past the first 2 minutes.

Trying to pass himself off as a horological expert, and acting as if he owns countless Rolexes etc.

States his favourite watch is a $30 Tissot vintage 1963, Automatic, and made in the U.K. before they moved production east!

Kinda says it all!

Any 1963 vintage Automatic watch in running condition is gonna be worth a hell of a lot more than $30, irrespective of the manufacturer.

One for the Hall of F(L)ame methinks.

• Like 1

Oris

He really shows his lack of understanding when he states that 'there is no real craftsmanship in a replica' or words to that effect.

Obviously has no awareness of the D.I.Y. aesthetic and passion that goes into the most unique and celebrated reps.

He follows up with something about rep collectors not being true horology enthusiasts... (this would also apply to plenty of people who exclusively own gen watches)

In my experience people who collect reps are die-hard horology tragics who also collect gen models and many of us have acquired a few watch-smithing skills to further our hobby.

The most pathetic thing about this video, though, is the slew of brown-nosing commenters who mindlessly pat him on the back for his arguments and call him 'daring' for making them. Errr.... okay. At the end of the day, these people will never understand, so their judgement is best dismissed.

Edited by Oris
  • Like 2

jbauersrevenge

This guy couldn't replicate a bran muffin if he was given the recipe.

lego67

A luv for Horology ... gen and reps ... analogy might be it is one thing to buy a vintage sports car and park it in your garage ..it is quite another to build a vintage sports car in your garage

Someone should post a link in his channel with a link to an image of a supa rep or a vintage build and ask him if it is a gen or rep and call him out ....

ShovelnTC

A couple of seconds and I saw that turtleneck, the smug look and the hammer so turned it off.

Youtube is absolutely full of attention seeking losers.

Any fool can have an opinion and be destructive but it actually tales skill to make something, even if it's someone else s design it still takes skill to produce.

Shame Youtube gives these inbreeds a platform for their dribble.

Rx4Time

Ok, he annoyed me so much that I stopped watching after the first minute. He reminded me of a used car salesman.

• Like 1

gran
bok.gif

SteveA

What a fucking loser when he says he wears a Tissot and the close up shows a Timex !Knobcheese!

Chiquita Fanjita

What a smarmy looking cunt! Bet he got ass fucked at school! 1 min 20 secs was enough for me.

• Like 1