Frazzle

The man who hates replica watches

Dr Fun Socks

Clearly a giant wanker with nothing better to do! Plus, give the chinese credit, theyre producing a product looking a 90% plus on a good day for 1/100th (or less) the price! Polishing is even more of a bitch when your getting paid £1 per day...

MrJonez

I can understand how a person might be against reps in general, but I can't really get how you can be that upset about it. I mean, unless someone tries to pass it off as a genuine, its kind of a victimless crime.

Even still, if someone tries to pass it off as genuine (outside of selling of course), what's the real crime?

Or4n6e

He tried to manually wind a Quartz :-0

lego67

The best comment in this feedback was this ....

Ka Bh

Ahh! "#3: a genuine watch is a waste of money." Freudian slip? :) thanks for the vid Tristano, loved it!

The Urban Gentry

LOL Well spotted, editing it now. Thank you, Best regards, TGV

Edited by lego67

Alhig72

What a knob

Natas78

What an absolute tool

RUSH2112

I sense that someone wants 50 posts

NCRich
On 3/29/2017 at 06:09, Chiquita Fanjita said:

What a smarmy looking cunt! Bet he got ass fucked at school! 1 min 20 secs was enough for me.

What sort of schools do you people have in Scotland?

• Like 1

bora12

TIL I am basically a fugitive who supports human trafficking.

mysterio

I still remember when he was still friends with Federico and he kinda introduced him through his channel. They discussed two of Federico's favorite PAMs, both reps. :lol:

• Like 1

lliu31

He's an unapologetic promoter of Squale and hypes up low end Seikos like they're new releases from Baselworld. But I still watch his stuff lmao

4 minutes ago, mysterio said:

I still remember when he was still friends with Federico and he kinda introduced him through his channel. They discussed two of Federico's favorite PAMs, both reps. :lol:

Really? His Pam111 is a rep? How'd you guys find out?

Mike Page

Tosser can't even identify correctly the ACTUAL watch HE is waering hahahahahaha

mysterio
2 hours ago, lliu31 said:

He's an unapologetic promoter of Squale and hypes up low end Seikos like they're new releases from Baselworld. But I still watch his stuff lmao

Really? His Pam111 is a rep? How'd you guys find out?

It wasn't a PAM111. One was a Daylight and the other was a Radiomir (380 or 183).

lliu31
1 hour ago, mysterio said:

It wasn't a PAM111. One was a Daylight and the other was a Radiomir (380 or 183).

How’s you guys know it’s a rep? Just curious. 

VanWolff

It was thouroughly discussed on RWI a long time ago. There was a close up review of Fredericos 380 Radiomir - *strangely*, the video has been deleted. Based on the information from that video, it indeed was a fakey (as Archie would say). 

Btw this is not the only watch-youtuber with a rep. Andy Hunter, who calls himself Adriqos (I think he views himself as a Greek god, but in fact has just alot to compensate for). A few years ago he was boasting about his fake 5711 (DHGate cheapy with wrong date position) , passing it off as gen. I think he had a rep Pumpkin and a rep SMPC 300, too. He took down the corresponding videos. 

IMO, while our communities try to live an honest approach to Replica watches, while having a deep and true appreciation (read: fanatism) for horology, these youtubers just are hyprocritic snobs. 

Natas78
10 hours ago, RUSH2112 said:

I sense that someone wants 50 posts

OK ok didn't see the age of that thread until after my post, apologies senior citizen

loewenzahn

I wonder whether he is aware that the hammer is a cheap rep of an Estwing , too ? Hehehe

Edited by loewenzahn

BabaNJ

We should somehow get him in our g2g in NYC and show him some of our super reps. Then bash him in the head with a 47mm pam submersible to show solid they are. I bet he will whine like a little bitch he is.

cpa5oh

I'd love to have a back-and-forth with this guy about replica watches.  Other than rep buying being illegal and a contribution to an industry that probably causes some people to get scammed, which is mitigated in large part by the fact that none of us individually have any materially significant impact on that situation with our individual rep purchases, I think all of his arguments can be turned around and stuffed back on him.

Can't say reps are junk when experts have to open casebacks and look up serials in order to be sure they're looking at a rep/gen (or don't talk about quality when you can't tell the difference between what you've called 'quality' and what you've called 'junk').  Can't call a guy who can afford a genuine (which is pretty much everyone: anyone can save up for a genuine even if it isn't a sound decision) a poser that's trying to project an image that is false (that he can afford a genuine).  Can't say there's no resale value: the better reps don't last minutes in the for sale forums.  Can't get all historical/horological: when your 10K product can get replicated for 400 your 10K product isn't as special as you think it is.  And if you fall back on the 'it's illegal' argument you're probably full of shit because rolling through stop signs has a bigger negative footprint than buying replicas.  

Omagad
On 29/03/2017 at 05:37, jbauersrevenge said:

This guy couldn't replicate a bran muffin if he was given the recipe.

That made me laugh.

Firuz

Then on another video he is making the argument for homages.....at least reps are a straight up honest copy, (the irony is not lost on me). Tgv is a buffoon who has been taken too seriously, and is thus convinced (in his foolishness) that he is a horological expert.  Rolex is the most counterfeited watch on the planet, has been for years, does not effect sales one bit. This clown needs sedating.

watchsnob

So he is wearing a seiko but bashing a rep rolex..hmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobandshawn

At least Archie was a LITTLE funny. This guy is just an annoying fake pretentious douche-bag...

• Like 1

trailboss99

There are total cockwombles and then there is this guy . . .

• Like 1

mskwatch

this gentry guy is like a cheap whore, just pay and he's gonna shill anything, I bet that if someday a TD asks him to advertise reps he's gonna praise Chinese factories ;) 

the FB group is all about promoting "his" products, moderators maintain a north Korean atmosphere

but I have to admit that he's good at getting attention and promoting himself and making $$$ with videos and promotions

btw there's a fun "Watch Gurus & Brands Busted" group on FB uncovering all b/s from the gentry