Frazzle

The man who hates replica watches

Dusk

Many stories about this cock smoker, his fake 'status' and his band of ass kissers who pay to be in his Facebook group. Total bellend

AP_Superman

This guy looks like an asshat.

urosn

He also made some dents to the kitchen sink.

JSebwc

This guy is as fake as the watch...His accent, his story, his personality   He is a total used care salesman and cant stand him.

amstaffs
20 hours ago, AP_Superman said:

This guy looks like an asshat.

:asshat:

bavarianbob

Who cares  

I love my reps

grobnob

ZNwNtk.jpg

Andy Hunter aka ADRIQOS aka Andreas Karmiris died 13 April 2021 after a short illness

R.I.P Andy

GingerApple
46 minutes ago, grobnob said:

ZNwNtk.jpg

Andy Hunter aka ADRIQOS aka Andreas Karmiris died 13 April 2021 after a short illness

R.I.P Andy

I doubt mean to be impertinent, but who is that? The guy in the video?

FunnyStarSystem
28 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

I doubt mean to be impertinent, but who is that? The guy in the video?

It's the guy on the candle, can't you see?!?

Other than that I'm lost, the OP video guy appears to have posted a video just 4 days ago on his channel.

thejudge

Yep its a bit confusing Andy Hunter aka ADRIQOS was a Youtuber, he was part of an early 2010s group  of watch YouTubers that included Archie Luxury (Paul Pluta)  and few others, he was most famous for most guys here because he tried to pass off a very obvious 5711 rep in a few of his videos as genuine.

Tristano Veneto aka TGV/Urban Gentry (the guy who this thread is about) is another watch YouTuber who was a protege of Archie Luxury(Paul Pluta) but turned on him and various other members of the Watch YouTubers to setup his own TGV channel.  He makes various claims about himself being related very distantly to royalty, watch knowledge and status etc.. but amongst the other watch youtubers he is know  as the Rodent.

• Like 2

Glaude
2 hours ago, thejudge said:

but amongst the other watch youtubers he is know  as the Rodent

:rofl: 

Accurate 

• Like 1

judas9r

This guy makes me want to vom. Never liked him. Ive been a member here for a couple of years and learned so much. I mostly learned what I previously knew was horse sh#t. Maybe we should all chip in and make this prick an honorary VIP member. Sad little f#@k nugget. 

FunnyStarSystem

5 hours ago, thejudge said:

Yep its a bit confusing Andy Hunter aka ADRIQOS was a Youtuber, he was part of an early 2010s group  of watch YouTubers that included Archie Luxury (Paul Pluta)  and few others, he was most famous for most guys here because he tried to pass off a very obvious 5711 rep in a few of his videos as genuine.

Tristano Veneto aka TGV/Urban Gentry (the guy who this thread is about) is another watch YouTuber who was a protege of Archie Luxury(Paul Pluta) but turned on him and various other members of the Watch YouTubers to setup his own TGV channel.  He makes various claims about himself being related very distantly to royalty, watch knowledge and status etc.. but amongst the other watch youtubers he is know  as the Rodent.

What a rabbit warren this whole thing is :D

Googling what you wrote I somehow ended up at this video and I cannot say I am not entertained - anyone who digs up Henry Rollins singing "Liar" in regards to a rep Nautilus has my attention, but I should probably source some edibles before continuing to crawl down this hole!

• Like 1

Razzer

Amazing!

• Like 1

BoobBandit

Oh man... I just stumbled on this thread. I mean, ever since I saw this guy I’ve watched his channel for his subject matter, but it was clear from the get go he’s a fake ass hat and is delusional in his ‘high society’ lifestyle he supposedly leads. I mean, I can’t stop laughing. He’s slandering high end reps and advocating legal price gouging theft? GTFO with that shit you cock cheese

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ponzatron

wonder how he feels about frankens hed probly get even more heated xD

Rusty70

What a twat he is. And all the little douche bags that think he walks on water.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk