Sign in to follow this  

Looking for cheap high quality rep

Xpletiv

^I see only 1 so if you posted twice, then, yes.

The real problem is that too many answer to these questions.

There should be some sort of default response that is always the same stating what a newbie should do and in a nice way as we want to share our "hobby". Obviously, not many read the Stickies let alone even think about searching and reading. Sometimes it's amazing that people don't starve to death.

RUSH2112
I've been lurking here for a few months now and finally have a good reason to get involved in a post

This guy doesn't deserve any help. All the tools you require to answer your questions can be found in the threads here

I've taken notice of good advice, I've searched through all the TD's

I've ordered and recieved 3 Reps, two from Andrew at TT and one through Silix, all of which I'm happy with

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH YOU LAZY BASTARD

In saying that though, my first order was a Submariner from the special offers section in Trusty Time

Only paid US108, the finish is fantastic, I've compared to gen at my local Rolex shop and the only thing that gives it away is the seconds hand sweep. It's a Asian 21 jewel (obviously) keeps perfect time, is same weight as gen, great glide lock bracket, sapphire glass, blah blah blah

You're welcome

Lol, great stuff. My favorite part of op post was the price range of $50 all the way up to $150.

Thank you tomtom1988, teddy875 and m0rf0 for the advice

Engineer7

OP, a lot of the vintage Rolex on 21J can be had in that price range. For example the Cartel 1680 on 21J is a pretty nice watch that is sold around the $120 range from most TD's. When you get additional funds, you can send it off for some mods to make it even better. Good luck!