Sign in to follow this  
preppyr6

Introducing myself since my other forum is temporarily dead as a dead horse

preppyr6

Ive had great experiences at RWI...the only real issue I had was with a non-TD, but that got resolved after I mailed a rep back to China that I had rejected several times before being strong armed by the non-TD. Thankfully, Paypal reimburses some return shipping costs so my additional out of pocket was minimal.

monroemonroe

I'm also a climate refugee. This place seems more... green.

and more laid back. all the way back.

greg_r

:siesta: ;)

onzenuub

Been drinking again?

eskimoandrei

New here as well. Moving from RWG.cc; anyone else know that forum and which one do you prefer and why?

greg_r

Been drinking again?

... still

phone

New here as well. Moving from RWG.cc; anyone else know that forum and which one do you prefer and why?

Pretty sure if we're here we prefer this one my friend. I also enjoy RWI sometimes, but I definitely enjoy this forum the best ;)

Kevinbb

I am/was a member at RWI also. This forum seems more laid back. Things could get pretty heated over there. That being said, they did have some good information on the forum. Hope it gets restored.

greg_r

I am/was a member at RWI also. This forum seems more laid back. Things could get pretty heated over there. That being said, they did have some good information on the forum. Hope it gets restored.

Oh, it will. That much is guaranteed. Might be a day or so yet, but it's definitely happening...

Kleen™

What is 'a washing machine'...?

trksh-bzr
Welcome to the forum with the most normal members.

Whoknew?

greg_r

PM pickle and ask. He doesn't know either.

onzenuub

Must be a wash that machines.

Kleen™

I did and we decided to consult my spouse: she said that it is what keeps my shirts clean. However, she didn't reveal to me how the machine manages to iron said-same and put them on hangers in the wardrobe. This will remain a great mystery to me...

black263

I did and we decided to consult my spouse: she said that it is what keeps my shirts clean. However, she didn't reveal to me how the machine manages to iron said-same and put them on hangers in the wardrobe. This will remain a great mystery to me...

You must have have a magic box. If you have one, all you have to do is put your clothes in and they end up hanging in the wardrobe. No idea how Clare coped before I moved in and bought her a box.

Kleen™

You must have have a magic box. If you have one, all you have to do is put your clothes in and they end up hanging in the wardrobe. No idea how Clare coped before I moved in and bought her a box.

And that is just one of the many things we men do for our women. And they don't even seem to appreciate it...

GenTLe

Started there. But there's too few traffic. I resisted some time because there are great people there too (Nanuq, Mike on the Bike, Legend, AJ etc), but they are too much into franken (and I'm not) and few traffic so...